Tuesday, February 8, 2011

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Week from January 28 - February 4, 2011

Rob Gobell DharmaScientist I feel like I won an award when I get on @loster21‘s tweets o the week..but you can keep your trophy, I just want to bring everyone back.. 30 Jan

Me too, Rob, me too.  It was a big week for US LOSTies as we had the one year anniversary of the start of season 6!  Plenty of other LOST-related tweets from fans and from former cast and production, so let’s get going!

The standard stuff: THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FREE ZONE so if you’ve not watched LOST from beginning to end, do so and then come back.  Tweets from LOST cast and production are in red, and a list of their Twitter names along with their positions with LOST and current gigs can be found here.


LOST Production and Cast:

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Fringe pwns Friday Night, yo! Mulder and Scully would be proud. 29 Jan

Mark Goldman mjgoldman @carltoncuse "In network TV when a show ends, it disappears from sight as quickly as Vladimir Putin’s political rivals." OH, SNAP!! 30 Jan  Quoting Carlton in last weekend’s NY Times article.  It WAS a great line…

ian somerhalder iansomerhalder I’m always blown away by how much support that you, twitterverse give to me. Thank you thank you thank you 30 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim PRO BOWL!!! Hangin w the inimitable @plenkov and the #H50 crew. http://twitpic.com/3v1anq 30 Jan

Melinda Hsu Taylor mhsutaylor Network regime change = not so good for my pilot. It’s always something. Luckily I have a fictional diamond heist to keep me occupied.  30 Jan   Oooo!

ian somerhalder iansomerhalder A 7 year old sent her toothfairy $ to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation to help save the world.She had ideas and a voice-I’m going to meet her! 31 Jan

Andrea Gabriel AGabrielTweet LA was gorgeous. Back in the bayou. Waiting for night to fall so I can find my vampire friends and tickle them silly… Well, sillier. 31 Jan

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse What would the Bond movies, Out of Africa or Dances with Wolves be without his music? RIP, John Barry. #brilliantcomposer. 1 Feb

Dylan Minnette dylanminnette Let Me In looked great on Blu-Ray. Highly recommend it. 2 Feb

Bethany Shady bethanyshady Watch @langfordperry on The Daily Show tonight talking about his new show that my man is on, Mr. Sunshine! 2 Feb

Andrea Gabriel AGabrielTweet So much fun on set today. But so cold in Baton Rouge. How cold? I spent my downtime in my trailer but started my taxes. That’s how cold. 2 Feb

Andrea Gabriel AGabrielTweet Hey guys please also find me on facebook. I enjoy being able to interact with ya’ll (YES I used "ya’ll"! Louisiana is working it’s powers!!) 3 Feb

Melinda Hsu Taylor mhsutaylor Playback for Falling Skies this afternoon — seriously fun. Sound effects galore. As a science fiction geek I’m thrilled. Ep looks great. 4 Feb

✓ verified LOSTie ✈ LizPrietti So happy Stephen Bishop @stephencbishop is finally following me! (: You guys must FOLLOW HIM! Played in #LOST & lots of great movies!  Thanks Liz, I’ve added him to the LOST Twitter Links list, here.


LOST Cast and Production Found Elsewhere:

Monica  TheCandidate23 Vantage Point! I love Matthew Fox! 29 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Watching ep 1 of #Justified S2. Holy twitchy, Jeremy Davies makes one hell of a skinny white trash villain. Faraday he is not. Thank you FX. 29 Jan

Erica Jo Jones EricaJoJones Most fun fact ever: John Hawkes was in the last season of #LOST *and* The X-Files season 6 episode, Milagro! #NERD #sagawards 30 Jan

Fred Stevens TKeep123 @Loster21 You’re probably already seen this, but if not..enjoy! http://www.movieline.com/2011/02/lost-one-year-later-where-are-they-now.php 1 Feb   I hadn’t seen it, it’s great, thanks!

LadySolitaire LadySolitaire83 Whenever I see Allison Janney on #MrSunshine promos, I almost wanna yell, "Mother!" #LOST 2 Feb


Adam Edwards AmericanParade Christian Shephard is in ER! #lost 3 Feb

Megan tribalmeg Hey it’s Rose! #Lost #GreysAnatomy 3 Feb

closetTVjunkie closetTVjunkie Rose, how did you get off the island? #LOST #GreysAnatomy 3 Feb

EL1332 EL1332 #Lost – when I see someone from my favorite show ever,on like say Grey’sAnatomy,I get all excited+warm+fuzzy (ps – hi Rose!!) 3 Feb

Kristian Blake Kristian_Blake L. Scott Caldwell (Rose) looks fantastic on tonight Grey’s. So pretty. I’ve missed her. #LOST 3 Feb

Nathan Byrne nathanbyrne @gteresa I’m only watching because Rose from #Lost is on this episode. I just know it’s secretly a crossover ;) #greys 3 Feb

Nathan Byrne nathanbyrne OMG! Rose from #Lost isn’t just on Grey’s Anatomy. She’s married to a guy named Ben! #twilightzone 3 Feb

Anella Harmeyer anellah Thinking of creating #bingo game involving #LOST actors & TV guest star sightings 3 Feb

Agnes LacrimosaDeMag #nowwatchin "The Last Samurai". Apparently, Dogen had moved frozen donkey wheel and was transported to the exit in 19th Century Japan. #LOST 4 Feb

LOST in Real Life:

Tom Wilson tomwilson23 UK #lost locations http://yfrog.com/h8wmxtej 29 Jan

Rebecca DiLuzio BeccaDlz Making fishbiscuits ;) 30 Jan

Emily F Emiilina I asked my mum who called and she said "its a London number." I instantly thought of when Desmond called Penny :’) #LOST #INeedALife 30 Jan

Matt Murdick matplayskeys When packing i don’t believe in much…..but i do believe in duct tape. 30 Jan

Henry Gale Papa_C_Los Haven’t been tweeting much lately. Not a much to say I guess. iPhones are the best (obviously) & #LOST is amazing. #THINGSiUsuallySay 30 Jan

Original Magnets 2.0 magnetiKmania Just listed – Lost Quotes on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/67075009/lost-quotes-original-magnets-20 #lost 30 Jan  Love these!

Manuel da Costa weeklyminime @TheLostBlog @Loster21 If you like sculpture, I have done a sculpture of Ben Linus for my blog http://bit.ly/fPXPHX 30 Jan And totally love this!

Manuel da Costa weeklyminime Don’t worry #LOST fans, I will be sculpting each and every character from Lost (maybe not nicki and paulo tho. and maybe not smokie also) 30 Jan

Manuel da Costa weeklyminime #Lost… oh did i forget to mention the Statue of tawaret as well? Yup I’ll be doing that too..I MISS LOST :( ( can u tell ? ) 30 Jan

Dharma4life Dharma4life @Nerderific thanks I’ll have to check it out.In the meantime you inspired me to buy some Polar bear,Airplane and Bunny cookie cutters. #LOST 30 Jan

Jess Orso jessorso WOWsers 815 followers! #lost 31 Jan

Emma Goldstein egoldsmash Talking about David Hume in my International Business lecture. I miss #LOST. WE HAVE TO GO BAAAACK. 31 Jan

Brittany brittpinkie Hehe, the car in front of us on the freeway has a ‘Namaste’ bumper sticker. #LOST 31 Jan

Natalie Pavlatos sotav Blaming @DamonLindelof and @CarltonCuse for my cancelled flight – I was supposed to be in seat 23F. #lost #wehavetogobackkate 31 Jan

Jess Orso jessorso Great @LOST_Bookclub podcast with @batchout and @lawscribe about VALIS, which I understand much better now ;) 31 Jan

Rosie gliddon rosiegliddon whenever i eat an apple with a knife i always feel like John Locke #lost 1 Feb

Cortney Williams corrwill @aohora @LizPrietti That show was the single greatest media based event in my lifetime. I am glad I have something Dr. Jack touched :) 2 Feb

Cortney Williams corrwill @LizPrietti @aohora It made the auction totally worth it. Maybe the Apollo Bar and Soda, but 100% the Rubbing Alcohol. Worth EVERY penny.  2 Feb

Christophe Lambin christophe_lmbn 815 tweets! No, 816! Damn! #lost 2 Feb

Sheila Wilson Sheilad1089 My #LOST tattoo. @DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse http://yfrog.com/hs1onkbj 2 Feb

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @TheHobanShow Anytime someone tells me to do a Scottish accent, its always "I’ll see ya in anotha life, yeah?" My life is sooo #LOST.. 2 Feb

Courtney Stevens freya66 Now would be the perfect time to live on the #Lost Island, just saying. 2 Feb

Kohl McCone kkohlm I just made an A instead of a B on my quiz because of something I learned from #LOST. Miss that show! 2 Feb

Sarah Bethe Lady_Macbethe Somone on tv said "They come, they go" I thought "They come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt." #lost 2 Feb

Dan Jordan Redrum612 I wish Jacob’s theme music played whenever I entered a room #Lost 3 Feb

✓ verified LOSTie ✈ LizPrietti I believe ever LOSTie had or will have a dream of the smoke monster. #Justsayin 3 Feb

Grant Brueggeman gbrueggs815 Is it weird that every time I listen to Locke’s theme "Locke’d Out Again" I look at my feet and wiggle my toes? #LOST #imjustsayin 3 Feb

Kaysi Nicole Oceanic815KC Found a can of kidney beans, crossed out beans and wrote ‘john lockes ‘ above it, John lockes kidney 3 Feb

Christopher! TopherBook A guy sitting near me on the bus looks exactly like Jacob from #LOST. Pretty sure it’s him. Am I about to be chosen as a candidate? 3 Feb

Patrick Pickett SnakeMcmillan Is Jorge Reyes trending because it is a combo of Hugo Reyes, and Jorge Garcia? #LOST #ImStillAddictedToLOST

Watching and Rewatching:

Alyssa Ajanaee I’m watching #lost and I just saw @NathanFillion ‘s cameo <3 god two of my loves! :D 29 Jan

Red Ninja Turtle RedNinjaTurtl I know I’m a few years late… But DAMMIT CHARLIE YOU SHOULD HAVE HELD BREATH, WAITED ‘TIL ALL WATER CAME IN THEN SWAM OUT THE WINDOW! #LOST 29 Jan

Tyler Scott tydotscott Been rewatching #lost the past week. Just as addicted this time through as the first. I have to go back!!! 30 Jan

taylor marie x0taylormarie "we need to watch #LOST my Korean needs refreshing" ahah best text ever. so true i used to know so many words lolol  31 Jan

Andrea sweet_radiation re-watch continues – watched collision for the first time in forever. good to know i still cry at the rose/bernard & sun/jin reunion. #LOST 31 Jan

Hillary Vampire hillaryvampire I literally just teared up when Bernard asked about Rose. #trueloveneverdies #lost 31 Jan

Mike Trowbridge growlf S. O. S. – Rose & Bernard! One of the two great love stories on the island. http://bit.ly/f7ymHh (via @GetGlue) #Lost 1 Feb

FemmeMinister FemmeMinister Had another #LOST mini-marathon w @sarahduckie. It’s great watching again knowing the end, but w someone seeing it all for the first time. 1 Feb

Nathan Davis mediapeople Never have watched Lost. Started season one with the wife just now. #netflix 1 Feb

Adam Barton keenfrenzy @mediapeople OH MY GOSH, I’m so excited for you! It’s like watching a child take his first step! #LOST 1 Feb

Brian Hudson bphudson I am so overcome with joy to have indoctrinated @myklebrown. Welcome to the family, bud. #LOST 2 Feb

Erik Hahmann ehahmann Just realized I’ve watched exactly 100 episodes of #Lost in a month. 2 Feb

Christy Niebaum christyleigh It’s fascinating to watch season 5 knowing that Locke is actually MIB. #lost #flocke #smokemonster 2 Feb

Kristy Davis dharma_lady My kids said while watching TV "they need Jack…but the good one not the drunk one" #LOST 2 Feb

Amanda Belle snozzberry78 I could watch #lost in translation everyday before bed. It gives me such hope 2 Feb

Kaysi Nicole Oceanic815KC Awwww Jin and Sun! Im actually crying right now :( #LOST …In Translation 2 Feb

BiggestLoser'sColeen ColeenSkeabeck #Lost fans… I highly suggest the bonus features in the final season! So good! 3 Feb

Andrea Desky d3sky So I just got my Dad hooked on #Lost. He’s dying to know if Jacob is the Black Smoke.. lol talk about opening a can of worms, poor thing 3 Feb

Dan Jordan Redrum612 This Sunday, I will finish watching #Lost with my parents, ending my 3rd watch through. I refuse to surpress the inevitable tears

Crossovers:

Patti PattiB66 #Fringe made me uncomfortable this week. Did anyone think Peter acted like "claimed" Sayid after killing the last shapeshifter? 30 Jan   YES!

Ryan McGee TVMcGee If someone at Massive Dynamic could hire Daniel Faraday, we could solve this problem stat. #Fringe #Lost 28 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated I hope that #Chuck runs into Ben Linus at the Hydra Network. 31 Jan

Tammy Heisley RazzleDazzle_77 Angel just walked into room 316 ;D 1 Feb

Justine jejunelai what’s weird: I REALLY WANT SAWYER TO APPEAR ON V. #lost

Jo Garfein jopinionated Peter is "uniquely and miraculously special." That’s how Faraday would describe him. #Fringe #Lost

Get out your Kleenex…:

Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket 1 year ago I Ustream’d live from #LOST S6 red carpet on Sunset Beach, HI, here’s the 18 minute tribute. http://t.co/LlhCSGY 30 Jan

Joseph LaValley j_lavalley @Lottery_Ticket PS I was RLY sick ystrdy—stomach "bug"—but 18 minutes of cathartic sobbing re #LOST was very therapeutic! #LOSTtogether4ever 31 Jan

I loved this LOSTie tweet convo:

Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @MissSharkington We have to go back! 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @DharmaScientist Now? Well, I suppose I could call Eloise and get her to give us a time window.. 30 Jan

Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @MissSharkington That would be great, I think she’s still at the lamp post.. 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @DharmaScientist Hmm, I contacted the Lamp Post and apparently its been vacant for years.. I think there’s another way I could contact her.. 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @EloiseTimeBitch Hey, me and @DharmaScientist need to know when the next time window is open? Apparently we have to go back. 30 Jan

Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @MissSharkington @EloiseTimeBitch Yes, we still have work to do.. 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @DharmaScientist I hope it’s not ALL work. I heard Hurley built a huge golf course. 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @DharmaScientist And we can play Knock and Run on Rose and Bernards Shack! 30 Jan

Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @DharmaScientist And take turns pulling the cork out and putting it back in again really fast! There’s so much to do… 30 Jan

LOST Love:

Jamie Chapman apuffyshirt i’m starting to think #Lost withdrawal is a legitimate ailment #4815162342 30 Jan

Jweavr Jweavr #LOST is one of the most brilliant shows I’ve ever seen. 30 Jan

Lucy Chapman MissChapman Another early night, watched so much #LOST today I reckon I’m probably going to be dreaming about it tonight. Let’s hope it involves Sayid. 30 Jan

Sarah Silverman SarahKSilverman I miss Sawyer 30 Jan

Kendra K3ndraM Omg, srsly :’( #tear #lost RT @SarahKSilverman I miss Sawyer 30 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof He misses you too, Jewella Deville. RT @SarahKSilverman I miss Sawyer 30 Jan

Alex Hunt Xander_01 #LOST is pure amazingness! #justsaying 30 Jan

kacsaful kacsaful … but my heart belongs to #lost; it’s been eight months & losties still Can’t. Let. Go. – which is awesome and really sad at the same time 30 Jan

Jamie McNulty JamieMcNulty #Lost has taken over my life this weekend. #IHateMondays 30 Jan

Devin Pihlainen dwpihlainen I just realized how much I miss #LOST. Life is lacking in mystery, character development, and disappearing islands without it. 31 Jan

Katya :D PaulW_IanSFans RT if you miss the fuzzy feeling you would have before every new episode of #Lost, waiting for a new #Jate moment! 31 Jan

Tony Feagin TonyFeagin I miss the good old days when Jacob was always touching people… #Lost 1 Feb

Daniel Miller admillerphoto What i meant to say was: There needs to be a TV show called "Creeping Around the World with Ben Linus" #lost #sequel #correctiontweet 2 Feb

Agnes LacrimosaDeMag #famouslies "My name is Henry Gale and I’m from Minnesota" #LOST 2 Feb

Dave Macc DS_Patton I still think of #LOST every day. *Fooooooooooooom* 2 Feb

Sara Wood dooWaraS I am going to solve all my problems by watching #LOST for 4 hours until I go to sleep. bye. 2 Feb

Sparkle Slore.  Southernerd17 It really is kind of amazing how profoundly #LOST has impacted my life…I am SUCH a loser lol 2 Feb   Excuse me?  I know several – thousand – people who would disagree…

✓ verified LOSTie ✈ LizPrietti I remember the days when we all watched a new ep of #LOST & Tweeted about it ever sec. #missthemdays 2 Feb

Kat Brad KatBrad Listening to the score for The End and weeping. #Lost #wehavetogoback 2 Feb

Tiffany hersheyperson listening to the #LOST soundtracks, reminiscing about good times. 2 Feb

Charlie Fish charliefish121 Nathan still plays Michael Giacchino’s L O S T scores and it still makes my heart soar. And lament. Oh, L O S T, how I miss thee. #lost 3 Feb

LindsayRoberts LindsaySoulard Finally finished LOST! Loved it!! But now I’m kind of sad its over. I liked the finale a lot too! Gave me the closure I needed #lost 3 Feb


The US Season 6 premiere was one year ago February 2…

John Orquiola BackoftheHead  year ago today, 2/2/10, LAX parts 1 & 2 aired. The final season of #LOST. I miss Lost. We have to go back! @DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse 1 Feb

Jo Garfein jopinionated A year ago, we all landed at LA X together. Here’s to flashing back, sideways & forward, and not apologizing for continuing to do so. #Lost 1 Feb

Frances Abad abadfran One year ago today, we were introduced to the sideways world.. A world that they built together so they can find one another.. #Lost 2 Feb

J.C JCK_Lost Happy #LOST day -Last year today! 2 Feb

Ashley Pucci ashleypucci I knew I was feeling strangely unfulfilled and #LOST this week http://t.co/lkxeWMW 2 Feb   It’s a great article, make sure to read it -  but then come right back!

Justin Tibbet justibbs Just sat down and played some #LOST tunes on the piano to commemorate 1 year ago tonight beginning the end. It will never really be over. 2 Feb

Dean Stack deanieboi #lost will never die here’s to 1 year since the beginning of the end!! <3 2 Feb

Josel Mecua Thenewjosel Happy anniversary #Lost fanatics.. I can’t believe it’s been a year already.I still miss everyone in the island and i miss our discussions 2 Feb

Jeff Gutkin peoplesjackson one year ago we all got #LOST for one last time.. “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.” – Jacob 2 Feb

Kimmie Johnson KimmieNineteen @eeerrrriiiinnnn so sad. 2/2/2010 was such a bittersweet day. damn u got me responding to every #lost tweet. hope u dont mind i <3 lost 2 Feb

Jamie K JKub_eXtreme #LOST music makes me want to cry. I can’t wait to watch season 6 episode 1 tonight in memory of #LOST. 2 Feb

Rebecca DiLuzio BeccaDlz A year ago we were excited and anxious for the beginning of the end. Dont know about you guys, but I thought that end sure kicked ass. #LOST 3 Feb

Damon and Carlton have been writing about the anniversary and about some people who can’t let go… of their displeasure over the finale.  Tweets O’ the Week is usually reserved for only happy tweets, but a few negative ones brought out a whole buncha love:

Tony Feagin TonyFeagin @DamonLindelof I don’t care what anyone say. I loved the #Lost finale!! I still miss the show and reference/quote it almost daily 1 Feb

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Okay. By popular demand. He does not speak on our behalf, but man, is he clever. http://lostanswers.tumblr.com/ 3 Feb   It IS very cool, if you feel you were denied answers.  If you’re reading Tweets O’ the Week, though, you probably don’t.  Still, it’s a good read.

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof How NOT to become my protege. RT @theKELword Hated your show; LOVE your Tweets. Wanna be my mentor? 3 Feb

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof We gave you six years, too. Does this not make us even? RT @dmc425 We gave u six loyal years, give us answers 3 Feb

Anthony Cubba PirateCat @DamonLindelof You guys are still getting those pesky "give us answers" comments? Just know you have at least one satisfied fan. 3 Feb

Anthony Cubba PirateCat @DamonLindelof I’m even going back and re-watching every season, loving every second. #Lost 3 Feb

Anthony Cubba PirateCat @DamonLindelof And just for the record, I’m a film student who has been inspired as all Hell by #Lost. #brilliance 3 Feb

Deb Fitzhugh debfitzhugh @DamonLindelof Spent day 1 of #snowpocalypse having a #LOST marathon at home. It was like falling in love all over again! Greatest show ever 3 Feb

Amadeus Wardell KaptainBadAss @DamonLindelof I loved the ending. I loved the series from day one. I love you. #LOST 3 Feb

Matt Barrett Diatlas @DamonLindelof You’ve retweeted several complains. Mark me down as one who was very pleased, and has an eternal love for #LOST. 3 Feb

Jo Garfein jopinionated You know who really needs to move on and let go? The folks who still send negative/mean spirited tweets to Damon & Carlton about the finale. 2:36 PM Feb 3rd

Jeanne Taratuta Phantom_Llama @jopinionated I agree! They gave us a great ride and I don’t regret 1 minute of those 6 years of #LOST 3 Feb

Mike Kulick MikeKulick @DamonLindelof People still whining about answers need to go back and rewatch the series. #Lost 3 Feb

FemmeMinister FemmeMinister @DamonLindelof Those of us who love you and will always love #LOST way outnumber the haters, like more than 108 to 1. ;) 4 Feb

Brandon Salmon BrandonSalmon @DamonLindelof so in order to get a RT from you I have to talk negatively about #LOST ? I refuse to jump on that bandwagon lol 4 Feb

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof I know I only retweet the bad stuff, but that doesn’t mean I don’t really appreciate the good stuff. I love you, Losties. 4 Feb

We love you back, Damon. 

I love reading LOST tweets and compiling Tweets O’ the Week, because I love being surrounded by LOSTies – You Are Like Me.  Thank you to everyone who LOST-tweets, please keep it up.  Enjoy your week, and Namaste ~

First published by LOSTblog on 2/5/11  http://bit.ly/eLrRKy

No comments:

Post a Comment