Sunday, January 30, 2011

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Week for January 22-28 , 2011

Welcome back to another edition of Tweets O' the Week!  So many great tweets by LOST cast, production, and fans this week!

The standard stuff: THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FREE ZONE so if you’ve not watched LOST from beginning to end, do so and then come back.  Tweets from LOST cast and production are in red, and a list of their Twitter names along with their positions with LOST and current gigs can be found here.

Favorite Cast and Production tweet o' the week:
mike schaub mike_schaub First day of shooting on my and Paul Z's script - first ever with my name on it. Knock 'em dead, #H50 cast and crew! So cool! 26 Jan  WOO HOO!  All the best, Mike, can't wait to see it!!!

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim @mike_schaub Congrats Mike! Looking forward to it. 26 Jan

mike schaub mike_schaub @danieldaekim Thanks man! Hope you guys dig it! 26 Jan

More tweets from Cast and Production:

Mark Goldman mjgoldman Thanks Twitter-ites for the b-day wishes. That was a first. And lots of fun. You guys are great. 22 Jan  So are you, Sir.  Hope you have a terrific year.

Noreen O'Toole NoreenOT At Producers Guild Awards and @JuddApatow is brilliant 22 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof The PGAs are killing ME. 22 Jan

mike schaub mike_schaub Shoutout to the REAL best TV producers last year - @DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse @jollychan4 @AdamHorowitzLA @lizsarnoff PZ @mhsutaylor. #LOST 12:30 PM Jan 23rd

Rebecca Mader bexmader Me too RT“@sooner02: @bexmader I miss LOST! :(  23 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Okay folks. Creativity time. Your question: What provoked this snowball fight? http://bit.ly/fWCMBi 24 Jan

Stefan lostqu4d @DamonLindelof They are fighting about the LOST ending. The left nun thinks it was a sacrilege to have them meet at a church. She´s wrong! 12:23 PM Jan 24th in reply to DamonLindelof

Cortney Williams corrwill @DamonLindelof She used Jesus Christ as a weapon LOL :) 12:24 PM Jan 24th in reply to DamonLindelof

LOSTBlog Jon LOST_boss RT @corrwill: @DamonLindelof She used Jesus Christ as a weapon LOL :) // oh why even play ... that is THE reason! 12:25 PM Jan 24th

 Rebecca Mader bexmader John Locke hands down RT“@MelouWeasel: @bexmader Who was you fave LOST male character ?? :) Thanks for your answer Dear! 24 Jan

I've added Bethany Shady, Jorge Garcia's love, to the Cast and Production list because she was an extra on The Best Show Ever, AND she tweets great info re Jorge!

Bethany Shady bethanyshady I know I'm biased because JJ has given my man two incredible jobs now, but @FRINGEonFOX is such a fantastic show. 24 Jan   That second show is Alcatraz, which began shooting this past week, and about which many of us are extremely excited.

Bethany Shady bethanyshady Jorge's newest blog post cracked me up: http://furtherdispatches.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/i-know-some-restaurants/ 24 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim @bethanyshady I'm glad we've still got Jorge's show to look forward to! 26 Jan

Bethany Shady bethanyshady @danieldaekim :) He's having a great time shooting the pilot. Can't wait! 26 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader I love it RT“@RalphHartman: @bexmader Is it fun playing the bad girl on a tv show? It's definitely different from Charlotte on LOST. 26 Jan

Kristopher White heykristopher Have you checked out the magical mystery trailer for my comic... The Thirty Six? http://t.co/W1BNS6N 27 Jan

Dylan Minnette dylanminnette Let Me In will be on DVD in 5 days! Who's buying it? I'm still debating it.... no really I'm buying it. 27 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Hangin w our producing director Brad Turner on another beautiful Hawaii day! #H50 http://twitpic.com/3tymqf 27 Jan

Bethany Shady bethanyshady Just saw some spoiler pics online of #Alcatraz filming up in Van and m'babes is looking good! Don't get spoiled though! Save it :) 27 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader What I woke up to this morning! Heehee:) http://twitpic.com/3tzlk4 27 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Ok @Harimoto and everyone who's snowed in right now (sorry!). Here's 1 2 show u we really r hard at work. I Love… http://twitpic.com/3tzmdk 27 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Oops. Got cut off. I meant to say I love our #H50 crew! 27 Jan

ian somerhalder iansomerhalder Hope someone got around to watching the TVD episode tonight and it didn't suck. No pun-seriously If you did,thank you Good night world 27 Jan

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse Article I wrote for this Sunday's NY Times about LOST is now posted on line. http://tinyurl.com/4w52kwh 28 Jan

Crossovers:

Bethany Mulkern mtnsbeyondmtns So Hurley is basically Whoopi Goldberg's character in Ghost? #Lost #jokesfrom2010 6:09 PM Jan 22nd

Matt Mitovich MattMitovich Did Michael Giacchino create this tsunami alarm on #HawaiiFive0? 7:17 PM Jan 23rd

Jonine Woods MsLaFleur82 Hey is that David's school from Lighthouse on Hawaii 5-O!? #lost 7:18 PM Jan 23rd

Matthew M. wopsican @jrorci @h50undercover @lizprietti @jopinionated @loster 21 @joshrgordon H50: The LOST Connection Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/4dckzev 11:24 PM Jan 24th

Camryn Rhys camrynrhys I just saw the #Lost numbers on #VeronicaMars. Am I going crazy? "True Love Stories Never Have Endings - 4 8 15 16 23 42" Freaky. 7:29 PM Jan 23rd

There were dozens of this tweet on Thursday night:

Kelly TheTampaGirl "Every A-list celebrity owns an island, Nick Cage, Celine Dion, Charles Widmore" - Tracy Morgan #30rock #lost

Kelly TheTampaGirl ...and help the people the thing that happened, happened to... #30rock

Marta Boutchma uninspiredme I'm glad that amongst all the Jersey Shore references good tv is still remembered, as Charles Widmore from #LOST is a TT because of #30rock

Andina Dwitya Putri andinaputri "Someone protect Desmond" RT Anggia Murni @STDgia: Charles Widmore is trending, people!! We have to go back! #LOST

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof God Bless You, 30 Rock. 27 Jan

     LOST in Real Life:

    Alex Hunt Xander_01 Just did the food shopping. It came to £108 exactly. #lost #thenumbers 5:24 AM Jan 22nd

    Paul LOST_4815162342 @AdamHorowitzLA @DamonLindelof just acquired a piece of the #LOST auction.FYI I loved #Exposé http://twitpic.com/3sdl8m #RazzleFrickinDazzle 7:58 AM Jan 22nd

    David Greenwald daverawkblog Just dropped some clothes off at the Goodwill NEXT TO BEN LINUS #Lost #Season7 1:30 PM Jan 22nd

    Brian Johnson CompassKraft When I lose my wallet I yell "WALLLLLLLLLLLLet" like Michael from #Lost 3:25 PM Jan 22nd

    Kaysi Nicole Oceanic815KC OK! tweet #815 :D #LOST #OceanicAirlines wow, i actually deleted tweets so i could enjoy 815 #LOSTie :) 6:11 PM Jan 22nd

    Molly B MollyFaraday I love it when I can say " DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!!!!!!" in real life situations. #Lost #LostStillRulesMyLife 6:44 PM Jan 22nd  Nice hashtag, Molly.

    TWAN NVML Just saw the name Jacob spelled with white stones on the black rocks. I'm def in the right place. #LOST 6:45 PM Jan 22nd   Yes, on a trip to Hawaii.

    Codie Clark WootNyllon At the other Gamestop working. No customers so far. Im playing the #Lost soundtracks. 8:31 AM Jan 23rd

    Michael Smola MichaelSmola I've been watching #Lost since the moment I woke up. #Solid day in store. 9:20 AM Jan 23rd

    Kaysi Nicole Oceanic815KC I can give a billion reasons why it's more important to watch #LOST than football 12:35 PM Jan 23rd   At which point I immediately started following that Twitter account.

    Lucy Byrne MissSharkington #thepersonunderthistweet is most likely a #LOSTie :) 1:08 PM Jan 23rd

    Alex Hunt Xander_01 @MissSharkington And they were! :O It was @Loster21 !! 1:21 PM Jan 23rd in reply to MissSharkington

    Lucy Byrne MissSharkington @Xander_01 It was that tweet's destiny to be there.. :o 1:22 PM Jan 23rd in reply to Xander_01

    Agnes LacrimosaDeMag Same here :) RT @Xander_01 @MissSharkington And they were! :O It was @Loster21 !! 1:23 PM Jan 23rd

      Alex Hunt Xander_01 @LacrimosaDeMag XD Forever #LOST! 1:26 PM Jan 23rd in reply to LacrimosaDeMag

      @LacrimosaDeMag @Xander_01 @MissSharkington I love #LOSTies and I love my LOSTie timeline!

      Agnes LacrimosaDeMag @Loster21 And Losties love you back :D It's my 1,108 tweet, btw ;) 1:29 PM Jan 23rd in reply to Loster21

      Arya thelostbookclub I have 108 followers right now :) #LOST #thenumbers 2:37 PM Jan 23rd

      Matthew M. wopsican @damonlindelof @CarltonCuse @jopinionated @aohora @LizPrietti @Loster21 @joshRgordon My #LOST influenced tattoo http://plixi.com/p/72049006 3:00 PM Jan 23rd

      Kim & Nate nateandkim The husband just suggested naming the 3rd boy after a #LOST character. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I said, "I can't..." ... 3:40 PM Jan 23rd

      Kim & Nate nateandkim ..."All the #LOST names are forever those people." I love Desmond but he needs an accent, belongs with Penny & calls everyone "brutha." ... 3:42 PM Jan 23rd

      Kim & Nate nateandkim ... So then it became a comment thread on my FB account and we even have "Darlton" as a suggestion! (and @DamonLindelof & @CarltonCuse) ... 3:44 PM Jan 23rd

      Roxie Boomba OnBakerStreet @Loster21 We should be getting ready for a Lost premier 'round about now. What are we going to do? 4:19 PM Jan 23rd   I suggest reading Tweets O' the Week.

      Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel First, Oprah goes to Australia. Now she’s got a half sister. This is all morphing into an episode of LOST. 5:07 PM Jan 24th

      During a US football playoff game on Sunday, a commercial prominently featured a polar bear…

      Mat Mettler Mat_Mettler @crackpotjack all the polar bear wants to do is #GoBackToTheIsland!!! #Lost 2:44 PM Jan 23rd

      Jordan Etzel Foosball_Wizard So THAT'S what happened to the polar bear from #Lost. 2:44 PM Jan 23rd

      Donnie Manis Donnie19 The polar bear in this ad must be a Dharma product. #LOST 2:44 PM Jan 23rd

      Jess Orso jessorso The key to changing cat litter is not breathing. #ugh 5:15 PM Jan 23rd   Just keep reading…

      Jess Orso jessorso @erinava sometimes I can still sort o taste the smell tho. I should get a purge style mask! 5:40 PM Jan 23rd

      Jess Orso jessorso @erinava imma check etsy. ;) 5:47 PM Jan 23rd

      Erin erinava @jessorso LOL! we need it! For cat litter and/or possible purges! 5:57 PM Jan 23rd in reply to jessorso

      taylor marie x0taylormarie my work has literally become like the survivors of 815 vs. the others/hostiles. #LOST. 5:42 PM Jan 23rd

      closetTVjunkie closetTVjunkie The only bad thing about shows coming back in January is that #LOST isn't one of them. 8:07 PM Jan 23rd

      Mead McCormick Mead_McCormick Anybody else have days where you feel like the main character in a #LOST episode? I need @DamonLindelof to write away the flashbacks. 9:37 PM Jan 23rd

      Some LOSTies were watching the State of the Union address by President Obama on Tuesday, and saw a few LOST references:

      Schyler Winchester SkyyTweet That guy's last name is Locke. *ahem* #LOST #sotu 6:54 PM Jan 25th

      Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @SkyyTweet See? Lost is everywhere :P 6:57 PM Jan 25th in reply to SkyyTweet

      Kelly KellyinHeels Our destiny remains our choice. #LOST 7:12 PM Jan 25th

      Memories...

      Jo Garfein jopinionated 1 year ago we flew to Oahu for the S6 premiere on the beach. Very fond memories of friends, cast & crew. Top 5 life experience. #Lost Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:13:52 PM

       KarensLostNotes 1 year ago today I arrived on the Island! It was magical! The LOST events, friends & the total experience will live in my ❤ forever & ever. 4:56 PM Jan 27th

        Sunan Ahmed sunanahmed Coolest car ever. http://t.co/umaw8s3 #LOST @DamonLindelof Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:20:12 PM

        Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Virginia just became my favorite state. http://t.co/umaw8s3 26 Jan

        Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Credit where credit is due -- That rad license plate was snapped by @sunanahmed. 27 Jan

        LOST Cast Found Elsewhere:

        Nick Flight nickflight Great to see Arzt & Rose onscreen together in the Fugitive ten years before they crashed on that bloody island. #lost #thefugitive 3:00 AM Jan 22nd

        admford admford Well turns out that #Locke from #Lost is alive and well in the 24th century. #TNG S7E12 "The Pegasus" 3:43 AM Jan 22nd

        Stephanie W mifarmgirl Should I be concerned that our flight number is a rather infamous one from #Lost? Does this mean Michael Emerson will be on my flight? 8:35 AM Jan 22nd

        Dani Lui danilui The actress who played Libby in #LOST is in this #CriminalMinds episode! :) 8:56 AM Jan 22nd

        sl-LOST.com slLOST JJ Abrams' Terry O'Quinn/Michael Emerson Series 'Odd Jobs' Delayed http://bit.ly/icvtrB :( 10:31 AM Jan 22nd  WAH!!!!

        Justin Mertes justinmertes John Locke's dad is in Freaks and Geeks. #donttrusthim #protectyourkidneys #LOST 3:35 PM Jan 22nd

        Dawn spoilsofwar I still LOL over Jin from #lost being on #Angel as an evil lawyer. 4:26 PM Jan 23rd

        Liz Glomb eglomb I feel like I see an actor who was on #Lost at some point every time I turn on the tv. 7:26 PM Jan 23rd

        Heath Centazzo HeathActor Everytime I hear DDK, I want him to say "everythings going to change" 7:29 PM Jan 23rd  That's Daniel Dae Kim, on Hawaii Five-0, and that would be AWESOME.

        Heath Centazzo HeathActor Grampa Ray back again in #Justified #Lostalums 8:38 PM Jan 23rd

        Terra Fox terra42 wow... lots of actors from #LOST have been popping up on the seventh season of #TNG! John Locke and Eloise Hawking, a few episodes apart! 8:55 PM Jan 23rd

        Ryan Ozawa hawaii @H50undercover @JAVAJ9 Who? Commander Sam Hale? Played by Brian Goodman. He was on #LOST as Ryan Price, killed by Hurley's Dharma van. #h50 9:08 PM Jan 23rd

        Mike Trowbridge growlf Whadda ya know - This truly awful #highlander The Source movie has a #Lost connection in Thekla Reuten. #SilverLining 10:23 PM Jan 23rd

        Julia M. jmanzel OH MY GOD IT'S THE CREEPY GUY FROM #LOST AND #FRINGE! HI ABBADON #Oz 11:05 AM Jan 24th

        Rebecca J. derbykid Dharma Reunion on #H50! Needed more LaFleurs, though. #LOST 11:20 AM Jan 25th

        Eric Martin ThatMusicGuy77 It just took me about five years to realize why "Bernard" from #LOST looked so familiar. He was the principal from Growing Pains... #ImSlow

          Watching and Rewatching:

          Dan Jordan Redrum612 It's amazing how #Lost manages to make the 'Catch a falling star' nursery rhyme and make it more terrifying than any death metal song 2:53 PM Jan 22nd

          Ilana Toeplitz IlanaRanToe "Don't tell me what I can't do." Full Circle. Love ya, season 6. #LOST 2:57 PM Jan 22nd

          Heather Cobb _HeatherCobb_ What have I done? Just found out #Netflix added #lost to the instant queue. Goodbye real world, hello TV land! 2:58 PM Jan 23rd

          jamescarrollreviews jcreviews Many other mysteries to remain mysterious & unanswered for all time. As they should be, cos wheres the magic in knowing everything!? #Lost 3:10 PM Jan 23rd

          Alyssa Johnson wallymamouth #lost marathon! :) i litterally started crying whn i watched the 1st episode cuz its exactly like the ending! :( 4:45 PM Jan 23rd

          Jonathan Bademian JonBademian Right now my biggest regret in life is not having followed #Lost in real time. It was that good.... :'( 5:51 PM Jan 23rd

          Holly W. noseless_wonder Starting it over for curiosity's sake. I know, it's official; I'm a LOST addict. http://bit.ly/1VzJgD #Lost 6:10 PM Jan 23rd   Welcome!

            Isaac Guerra ReallyIsaac Okay. I'm going to bed. Can't keep eyes open anymore. But I love this show.... #Lost 8:34 PM Jan 23rd

            Jennifer Morris Jennifermorris1 Watching the #lost series for the third time now. Obsessed. 8:42 PM Jan 23rd

              Agnes LacrimosaDeMag Polish #LOST Monday! Can't wait for today's episodes 6x07 & 6x08. Ben and James are my favourite characters so it's like double rainbow ;D 11:11 AM Jan 24th   Yay!  So happy you finally have it there!

              .XXVI.V.XVIII.XV. CRAZZERO Rewatching #LOST you find new answers. His name was "Christian Shephard"... it all makes sense again! Lol 11:25 AM Jan 24th

              Christy Niebaum christyleigh Watching Charlie die in season 3 will never not make me cry. #lost #hellasad 6:24 PM Jan 25th

              Web Barr WebBarr Snowstorm means Lost on Netflix time Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:01:13 PM

              Web Barr WebBarr … the constant wouldn't play so I got my farraday fix with his 2nd best the variable s5 #imisslost Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:05:24 PM

              Jeff Abell jmabell I think @indiebyrd is right and I should watch #lost from the beginning. Then it would be like the show was still on.

              Julia Tatterton indiebyrd @jmabell Can I nuzzle with...errr I mean solve mathematical equations with Faraday? ;) in reply to jmabell

              Jeff Abell jmabell @indiebyrd haha noooooo...you're my constant. ok, only if I could snuggle with Kate and/or Charlotte. in reply to indiebyrd

              Julia Tatterton indiebyrd @jmabell I started re-watching it and I felt excited again. It kind of makes you say, "Oh! I get why they did this to set up for this."#Lost in reply to jmabell

              Jeff Abell jmabell @indiebyrd my problem is when I watch too many episodes I start to miss the show, like the characters are family. wow, I'm a #lost nerd. lol in reply to indiebyrd

              Alex Downs AlexjDowns Even though I've seen it a thousand times, the launching of the raft in exodus still gives me chills. #lost

                More LOST Love:

                Alex Hunt Xander_01 There should be a #LOST spin-off called DHARMA. Which was all about the Dharma Initiative in the early days. 6:35 AM Jan 22nd

                Jason White iJas0n Even though "Lost" is so over I can't seem to get myself to remove it from my subscriptions in Hulu. #imisslost #Lost 11:49 AM Jan 22nd  Still on my DVR…

                Lucy Byrne MissSharkington "#iwantyouto stop talking about #LOST " Pfft, Like THATS gonna happen. 8:57 AM Jan 23rd
                  Lisa Lisaiscrazy #LOST is taking over my life. I'm so addicted to it. 9:18 AM Jan 23rd   We can't help you with that "problem," but we can certainly keep you company.

                  Schyler Winchester SkyyTweet Oh, hi. My favorite show ever is LOST. It is the best show ever. That is all. 5:06 PM Jan 23rd

                  Isaac Guerra ReallyIsaac Man, I love #Lost. The cinematography of that show is just outstanding. 11:23 AM Jan 24th

                  Holly Ellis HollyEllis1 Still awake and deeply deeply addicted to #LOST. #addicttweet Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:49:49 PM

                    I had a couple of tweet conversations that definitely needed to be included.  My part is, of course, in italics.

                    My friend @j_lavalley mentioned that he was disappointed with the finale of the show Rubicon, which I loved.  I teased him by asking him what he thought of the LOST finale…

                    Joseph LaValley j_lavalley @Loster21 Oh no she DITN'T… 1) My 6 years of loving #LOST—vs 2 mos. liking #Rubicon—was infinitely more meaningful. 2) LOST finale RULED! ;P 9:59 AM Jan 23rd in reply to Loster21

                    Joseph LaValley j_lavalley @Loster21 \o/ And by "RULED" I mean dominated…Terminated…stuck the landing…went to 11…came back & kicked Chuck Norris' ASS on the way! #LOST 10:08 AM Jan 23rd in reply to Loster21

                    @j_lavalley WOO HOO \o/ I knew you were a loyalist. I knew it in my LOSTie heart. Hurley hugs to you, my friend :D

                    Joseph LaValley j_lavalley @Loster21 P.S. And great big Mr. Cluck's Deluxe SUPER-Size Hurley-Hugz rightbackatcha, my friend! (Didn't have room in the 1st 140! ;) #LOST 10:14 AM Jan 23rd in reply to Loster21

                    and here's the second.  "Marked," by the way, means that the tweet has been marked to be included in Tweets O' the Week.

                    Rob Gobell DharmaScientist Man, Lost has found its way into my life in so many ways...And I would never have it any other way, it was destiny... 9:29 AM Jan 23rd

                    @DharmaScientist Marked :D

                    Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @Loster21 haha, the funny part was I wrote that as I was reading your tweets o the week...

                    @DharmaScientist So... it was another perfect LOST moment :D

                    Rob Gobell DharmaScientist @Loster21 As always happens when I'm with my twitter #losties in this flash-twitersideways world :) 9:36 AM Jan 23rd in reply to Loster21

                    This flash-twittersideways world is one of my very favorite places!  Thanks as always to all those who tweeted and will tweet about LOST.  Have a great week, and Namaste!

                    First published on LOSTblog 1/29/11  http://bit.ly/eoXa7L

                    No comments:

                    Post a Comment