Tuesday, January 25, 2011

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Week DOUBLE ISSUE from January 8-21, 2011

So sorry for the delay, but finally, welcome to a Double Issue of Tweets O' the Week!  Let's get going!

The standard stuff: THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FREE ZONE so if you’ve not watched LOST from beginning to end, do so and then come back.  Tweets from LOST cast and production are in red, and a list of their Twitter names along with their positions with LOST and current gigs can be found here.

First, a birthday shout out (it was Friday) to one of our favorite tweeters, friend to LOST fans, LOST editor and "LaFleur" director Mark Goldman!

Paul LOST_4815162342 @Loster21 it's also Ken Leung's. Happy birthday @mjgoldman, I (sort off) got you Emerson as a present. Jump to (cont) http://tl.gd/8a31sd

Agnes LacrimosaDeMag @mjgoldman And thank you so much for your wonderful work! "LaFleur" was the sweetest LOST episode ever! <3

Thank you for your work and for your generosity of tweets!  Looking forward to watching your work throughout the year.

Tweets by LOST Cast and Production:


Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse Lots of 3D TV at CES. Looks great for gaming; Sports are getting there; Scripted stuff? Not so great in my opinion. 9 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof I can't wait to see THE CAPE fight ex-gymnast gone bad, THE LEOTARD.  9 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Also looking forward to seeing THE CAPE's flirtation with jewel thief/love interest, THE SKINTIGHT LEATHER BUSTIER. 9 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof And you're not allowed to misuse "your." RT Drew @DrewIsAlright your not allowed to make fun of other tv shows after the way you ended LOST. 9 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof 137. Next question. RT Drew @DrewIsAlright I left an apostrophe and the letter 'e' out of a tweet. How many story arcs did you not finish again? 9 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof And thus the feud is ended as Drew takes the high road in classy comedic fashion. RT Drew @DrewIsAlright you're're're're alright in my book. 9 Jan

Dylan Minnette dylanminnette Hey guys my Lie To Me episode is on tonight on Fox! It's 2 episodes put in to a 2 hour thing but mine's the 2nd episode so check it out 10 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Every once in awhile, I come across a piece of LOST-related art that I absolutely
must own. I salute you, Ty Mattson. http://bit.ly/f9jdY7 10 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Also pls welcome #H50 writer @dwolkove! Word on the street is that hes CHINN HOs guardian angel. More importantly he kicks butt at scrabble. 10 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof He chewed his way out. Next? RT B.C. Young @byoung210 They must have missed the last 10 minutes and not cared how Ben got out from under the tree.  11 Jan

Kristopher White heykristopher Yes, but will drinking it make me immortal? #LOST http://yfrog.com/gy6vhlj 11 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Sigh. I remember when we denied being a sci-fi show, too. http://bit.ly/gCNJTl 11 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Fun with the Huffington Post. http://huff.to/f6qaKB 12 Jan   GREAT interview

Andrea Gabriel AGabrielTweet Tweeting from set. Cool people. Cool music. Cold weather. 12 Jan

mike schaub mike_schaub Awesome! RT Melinda Hsu Taylor @mhsutaylor Network notes on the pilot script went well. Much relief. Writing this weekend. 13 Jan  Yes, I've added her to the LOST Cast and Production Twitter table.

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof Shhhh. It's a SECRET. RT  nickwoo I heard you are coming to see us at Lucasfilm. Is it true? 14 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Well, what do you know... I'm Chin Ho Kelly! Which #H50 character are you? http://buddytv.us/dW3R8q 15 Jan

Mark Goldman mjgoldman Hey @CarltonCuse, I gotta get http://amzn.to/euAt7L for @DamonLindelof b-day. No one's seen how much of #Lost based on it! Wanna split cost? 16 Jan

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse @mjgoldman I'm totally there! 16 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof I will be infinitely more devastated by a nailbiting loss than a blowout. In other words, Jets/Pats is going to be closer than you think. 16 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof And as you still follow me, I'll still follow the JETS. RT brendan pelto @brendanpelto You won't be as devastated as us Lost fans after the series finale. 16 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader Happy Martin Luther King Day. "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase". #ihaveadream . 17 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Dr. King, you are not only an inspiration, but a reminder that how we fight for justice is just as important as why. #mlkday 17 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader My Maxim spread is on stands now! http://twitpic.com/3qzh9j 17 Jan

Josie Kavadoy JOvsZ Update: While working at an undisclosed location this weekend I discovered payday candy bars. They are AMAZING. I want one in my belly, NOW! 18 Jan WHAT UNDISCLOSED LOCATION??  DOING WHAT??

Mark Goldman mjgoldman My guest-edited ep of Detroit 1-8-7 will air on February 1. Guaranteed to be one of the 3 best D187 episodes of the calendar year, so far. 18 Jan  Yay!

Rebecca Mader bexmader 55 minutes to show time EAST COAST!! watch me on NO ORDINARY FAMILY TONIGHT. 8 PM. ABC. Xxx 18 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader Watching myself get flung through a glass window has made me knackered!! Haha. Off to bed. Sweet dreams all. zzzzzzzzzzz. xoxoxo 18 Jan

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim ATTN #H50 fans: @SCaan23 is NOT Scott Caan. I'll be sure to let u know if any of the other cast members start tweeting. 18 Jan

Sterling Beaumon SterlingBeau Up early, hitting the gym b4 I start work on a new DISNEY SHOW 19 Jan   Oooo congratulations and good luck!  Keep us posted!

Rebecca Mader bexmader I miss that mud RT “Matthew M. @wopsican: @bexmader This is what a #LOST tour looks like. I shot this on my iPhone. My (cont) http://tl.gd/88jgt7 19 Jan

Andrea Gabriel AGabrielTweet Eat your heart out, Sayid. Sisters are doin it for themselves in Baton Rouge. : P http://yfrog.com/h05t7wj 19 Jan   Hahaha!  They're both in the next Twilight movie!

Rebecca Mader bexmader I'M NUMBER ONE!! haha! IMDb: Hottest British Actresses - http://www.imdb.com/rg/s/1/list/vOxG1XfQEv8/ 19 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof It has been said I only retweet the negative. Here's a different perspective. And lots of f-bombs. http://bit.ly/dUqFvm 20 Jan

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse Damon and I just got punk'd by the flight attendant who announced, "welcome to flight 815...". We looked at each other "Huh?!" 20 Jan

Mark Goldman mjgoldman Aw MAN! @DamonLindelof gets to write for the original Superman comic? The **900th** issue?? LUCKY! 4-yr George Reeves fan inside me is agog.  20 Jan   

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse Yes!! RT @CoreyVidal: @CarltonCuse did you get a chance to see the LOST video I told you about?: http://bit.ly/dFGEfe 20 Jan

LOST Crossovers:

Amber Pruitt lostiegirl78 Just saw Tron Legacy. They had a purge too! :) #Lost 8 Jan  And was written by two LOST writers…

Tina lostdogs20 The guys name is Vince Faraday? Nice #LOST Mirror Moment #TheCape 9 Jan

Frances Abad abadfran Vince Faraday, Linus, and a Raymond LaFleur.. I'm really liking #TheCape! Bunch of #Lost names in this show. 10 Jan

Stefan lostqu4d The Writers of #TheCape must like #LOST - Faraday, Linus and LaFleur in the pilot? Funny. 11 Jan

Taylor Davidson TDay305 Watching #TheCape. Pretty good! Might have finally found something that'll make me stop thinking about #LOST constantly. #oratleastforanhour 12 Jan  Nice hashtag!

Omar N ONEnezi #Lost reference in #TheClevelandShow that was unexpected! xD 16 Jan

Amber Pruitt lostiegirl78 My #LOSTie friends: Y'all need to see "Vanishings on 7th Street". Very cool plotline of disappearances, whispers and reboots. 16 Jan

Rachel Fricke Furious_Ringo Ha "You All Everybody" by Drive Shaft was playing in the background of this
episode of #Alias... Love the #Lost reference :) 16 Jan

Erica Evans AgentEricaEvans You should think I know all about bombs by now. #VSeries #Lost 18 Jan

Jstephane JSisLOST OMG #medium just went #LOST ! Even the music was giacchino-like!!

Off the Map started last week:

Tina lostdogs20 @L3N It's only like #LOST because both are shot in Hawaii. This is jungle Greys. 12 Jan

Tina lostdogs20 I wonder if Jack had some coconuts if he could have saved Boone? #LOST #offthemap 12 Jan

Tina lostdogs20 @tomwilson23 Boone was a sacrifce the island demanded so the coconuts might not have worked. 12 Jan

Tom Wilson tomwilson23 @lostdogs20 So says Locke. Coconuts are powerful things in many ways 12 Jan

Kim of Austin KimOfAustin Watching #offthemap and missing #lost all the more. :( 12 Jan

Steve B. eEditor That opening scene in "Off the Map" looked eerily similar to one of the #LOST locales. Those island cliffs are burned into my memory. 12 Jan

Liz T  (Lizardbeth) Lizatlax Off the Map obv Hawaii plus two of the leads even look like Sawyer and Kate. It's freaking me out. #lost #offthemap 12 Jan

Gina-Renee Clark GinaRClark Ok, I admit it. I won't even give #OffTheMap a try because the setting reminds me of how much I miss #LOST. 12 Jan

Watching and Rewatching:

Eric McKeon ericmckeon I still maintain that the first 10 minutes of the #LOST pilot are some of the best 10 minutes to ever be on TV 8 Jan   I couldn't agree more

Amanda Kaminski Amanda037 The end of "Exodus" part 1 always makes me cry&laugh&smile all at once.You evil genius bastards!I love you,@DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse #LOST 8 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill So like... Desmond mowing down Locke with his car is seriously the best thing to happen since Hurley throwing a Hot Pocket at Ben. #lost 8 Jan

Leah Beatty leah_jean25 Re-watching #LOST series finale. 9 Jan

Deb  msbutterfinger You do have your kleenex handy, don't you. RT @leah_jean25 Re-watching #LOST series finale. 9 Jan

Leah Beatty leah_jean25 @msbutterfinger tissues and my constant #LOST 9 Jan

Marcus A. Roberts marcusaroberts @sowadally @thedancingflea the extra on disc 5 of season 6. A fans answerfest. 9 Jan

Claire Spencer thedancingflea @sowadally @marcusaroberts Oh yes, but it's nice to have them all to rewatch - it's good for investigative purposes! With Lostpedia! 9 Jan

Marcus A. Roberts marcusaroberts @thedancingflea @sowadally lostpedia is the greatest website of all time. Watching them together quickly provides clarity and continuity. 9 Jan

Claire Spencer thedancingflea @marcusaroberts @sowadally Yeah, I could have kissed the nerdy soul who transcribed 'The Whispers'... #Lost 9 Jan

Mike Trowbridge growlf Safe Deposit Box 815. #Lost 9 Jan

Merry Morud MerryMorud Oooh forget smoke monster makes appearance ep1! Just thinking about what this is like fist time. Tv. Excites me. Its so bold & perfect #lost 12 Jan

Lisa LostOnTheFringe It's SO HARD to watch "Henry Gale" with a #LOST virgin. I'm all giggly and irrationally excited for no apparent reason. #ItsBenLinusBitch 15 Jan

James H jmsmr27 Spent my MLK day getting #Lost. Still amazing the 2nd time around. 17 Jan

Brian J. Elizardi belizardi While finally watching season 6 extras of #lost last night, @miaelizardi and I wondered if there will ever be anything like it again. 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake Okay! Let's go on a Walkabout! #LOST #S1 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake I remember wishing Michael & Sun would fall in love, that Kate & Sayid would hook up, and that Sawyer would drown in the ocean. #LOST 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake The wee details you pick w/ each viewing. :') Jack just said "into the heart of darkness." Apocalypse Now documentary, anyone? #LOST 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake This is a particularly good episode. Layers peel away. #walkabout #LOST 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake And layers build. Funny how that works. :') 20 Jan

Miss Kelly DharmaCupcake And my heart grew and grew for John Locke, and I was truly happy for his miracle. #LOST 20 Jan

nehemias de leon theREALnehemias watching #LOST without commercials is awesome! 20 Jan

Scott M. Hogan MultipleHogasms Introduction to Desmond, Ben, Mr. Eko and Dharma? Season 2 is the best. #lost 20 Jan

Dan Jordan Redrum612 Demanded my parent's finish every question about #Lost with 'OH NO DON'T TELL ME' so I don't keep ruining it for them #burdenofknowledge

LOST Cast Found Elsewhere:

Metro Catpiss metrocatpiss @jopinionated I've been watching Alias and all I can think is "geez, Locke looks weird in a suit". #LOST 8 Jan

Tina lostdogs20 Hey it's Charlotte from #Lost. #noordinaryfamily 11 Jan

Chris Kier Conroy kierduros Hey! #Lost cast member sighting on #NoOrdinaryFamily. Looks like Charlotte is in another reality now. :) Still lookin good. 11 Jan

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof @BexMader infuses NO ORDINARY FAMILY with her fiery awesomeness tonight. Chocolate before bedtime for everyone!!! 11 Jan

Rebecca Mader bexmader But I'm not allowed!:(“ Damon Lindelof @DamonLindelof: @BexMader infuses NO ORDINARY FAMILY with her fiery awesomeness (cont) http://tl.gd/835hn4 11 Jan

It's Destiny IKnowMyDestiny8 Rebecca Mader (@bexmader) was TERRIFIC tonight on #NOF. I missed her since #Lost. :-) 11 Jan

Bryan Lazarony blazsox Do you like #LOST? Well @NoOrdFamilyABC features #LOST alumni, on & off camera, like Ra'uf Glasglow, Samantha Thomas, and @bexmader (#NOF) 17 Jan

Michelle heymeeshi I love how effortlessly Elizabeth Mitchell can deadpan a joke. Awesome doesn't even describe. #V 11 Jan

Redmond rdmdk so Shannon's Aussie boyfriend in #Lost is Hobbes from #V? Crazy .. @mlmcw

Sydney Stringer sydstringer Jacob, Lapidus, Ethan, Dmitri, and Tom have all made appearances on Criminal Minds. #lost #criminalminds #dualobsessions 11 Jan

Anna F. Winters PluralSeason When I see actors from #LOST on another show, I feel like they are cheating on me & the memories I have of the island. #weirdiknow 11 Jan

Agnes LacrimosaDeMag Just noticed Jin as ER doctor in "For Love of the Game" :) #LOST 16 Jan

Susan Terral susan212Blondie #Lost seems to gravitate to #CriminalMinds-now Mikhail is on the show! He is a bad guy again but this time he has two... http://is.gd/9N7FxO 16 Jan

Susan Terral susan212Blondie @Oceanic815KC LOL I drive my friends crazy b/c I'm always finding someone from #Lost in what we are watching.It is just b/c they r awesome! 16 Jan

SyFy Channel's Being Human debuted last week, and featured our Jacob, Mark Pellegrino, as a vampire with an ability to affect someone's mind:

Lynne  duckyislost LOL Jacob is a Jedi!!! #BeingHuman #Lost 17 Jan

Cole Lynn _colelynn Mark Pellegrino has the power of touch... #beinghuman #lost 17 Jan

Kristine AKA Tina tropicalT1na Jacob, Satan, and now Bishop as Herrick. Welcome back Mark Pellegrino. #beinghuman 17 Jan

And on Hawaii 5-0, which already features our Jin, the latest guest star was Rieko Aylesworth, our Amy Goodspeed:

Jo Garfein jopinionated Jin & Amy Goodspeed. That's just wrong. I still don't trust her. #H50 #Lost 17 Jan

LadySolitaire LadySolitaire83 Amy and Jin! LOL. #LOST #H50 17 Jan

JJ Abrams has a new show whose pilot begins shooting this week, and includes Jorge Garcia in the cast, and Elizabeth Sarnoff as one of the writers…

Jo Garfein jopinionated I realize that this is quite premature, but I've also started a Twitter account to accompany the new Inside Alcatraz site: @InsideAlcatraz 20 Jan   Following!


LOST in Real Life:

FLIMgeeks flimgeeks I'd like to think it's really Sonya Walger's twitter account, but I have a feeling it's NOT PENNY'S BOAT.  8 Jan   Good call - get it? CALL? Penny? get it? - it's a fake account.

Rebecca Landis becca_lynnn equating craziness in my own life to craziness in #lost = i have officially lost it. 8 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated I just realized that today is 1 0 8. This message has been brought to you by someone who has given up pretending to let go. #Lost 8 Jan  Yay Jo!

Mike Gutierrez txmike2013 It's 8:15 on 1.08 (: #LOST 8 Jan

NeL[son] D. nelly061 @gobosox54 @brunablack ankh in the guitar case http://bit.ly/fEizGR 8 Jan

Bonnie Craft andalone We Have to Go Back! #MyJourneyThroughTheLostEncyclopedia updated through "Jack Shephard" http://tinyurl.com/26ayz3b #LOST 9 Jan

Ben R. TheRealBenR Pick me up some MacCutcheon. RT @DharmaScientist Going to the grocery store, anyone need anything? :) #LOST 9 Jan

Karen Mauro KarensLostNotes There is just too much football talk. I don't understand a word of it! 9 Jan

Heath Centazzo HeathActor @KarensLostNotes lol, we created a place were all football fans can meet, you're just not ready yet #Lost 9 Jan

Kaysi Nicole Oceanic815KC Fruit ninja is a great game but whenever i hit a bomb there's a big flash of light so I just think of jughead sigh I'm so #LOST 9 Jan

Jake Mortimer Jakey_Boy Feeling crappy today & getting bored of this awfulness. Live Together Die Alone should fix me a bit. #Lost 10 Jan

B.J. Keeton professorbeej Starting research for my first PhD paper on #LOST. Anyone know academic books on genre & the Campbellian Hero/cowboys/adventure narratives? 11 Jan

James Frazier james_frazier #LOST New to my collection of authentic props! http://twitpic.com/3py1tf 14 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated We are in the 2nd row awaiting Michael Emerson at The Philosophy of #Lost lecture at Stanford. http://yfrog.com/gymjprj  15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated They started with The Best of Ben Linus montage. #Lost at Stanford 15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Emerson, re: those Jacob had him kidnap in S3: "Ben thought they were candidates for...artificial insemination." #Lost 15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Emerson, re: first reading the script where Ben kills his father Roger: "Wow, I have to do that?!" #Lost 15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Emerson: "My only regret on #Lost was never finding out what happened to Annie." 15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Emerson, re: the #Lost finale: "I wouldn't have had it any other way. I loved being left on the bench of eternity." 15 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Long days on set, get punchy. Thus, "oh look, Jack plugged the island with a pacifier." - Emerson #Lost 15 Jan  Thanks for posting, Jo!

Tom Wilson tomwilson23 @Loster21 Hey all 4 games today were drew & the odds for that was 108/1 before they started lol 16 Jan  Translation for my American friends: All four of the English Premier Football games had tie scores, the odds of that being 108:1 - hey I'm bilingual! - which I call Fate.

Tom Wilson tomwilson23 @Loster21 http://yfrog.com/h075vaj Abit rubbish but was quick 16 Jan   Ooo he used a LOST Mii!  To see the rest, click here.

Katie Gibson Kt_Gibson So this computer just started randomly beeping in the library and for some reason I could help but think of #LOST16 Jan

Matthew M. wopsican I dont feel different. But my purpose is clear. #LOST http://plixi.com/p/70549654 16 Jan

Jess Orso jessorso @Loster21 Tweet up is happening, if I have to summon everyone with a conch and bulllhorn. #LOST #TWEETUP #GETINTHEKNOW 16 Jan  YES! Several of us are hoping to get together to meet our online LOST friends offline, and we know that others do that all the time around the world.  We'll be tweeting about them and about a new account for LOST Tweetups shortly…

P CaliPH Outside the church: http://yfrog.com/h7bqttzj 17 Jan

Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket @CaliPH seriously, I hesitate to open a link for ensuing gasp! But I do it anyway. DHARMA programming cannot be undone. #pressthebutton 17 Jan

Tyler (SoLostInLost) solostinlost i want to bury a time capsule with someone i care about, like Kate in #Lost. 17 Jan

@ObFuSc8 and several friends are planning on meeting up at Comic Con in July, and want to get in shape…

ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 tahoewikander @Lottery_Ticket @Scoutpost @patmc4fun @MsLaFleur82 Envisioning #LOST themed workout -run from Smokey, climb tree, duck & roll 17 Jan

Roxanne Willis roxannewillis Our country would be feeling more generous & unified right now if we had another season premiere of #Lost to anticipate. #DharmaLoveIsDead 17 Jan

SaraDion SaraDion Whenever I count to 5 to set up the mic for Rosetta Stone, I feel like I'm counting the fear away. #LOST 20 Jan

Yvonne 778Yvonne I never wanted to go to Hawaii until I saw #Lost So I hear Hugo and Sawyer are in town... 19 Jan

Dena   deestiv I love that this one chick put #LOST as one of her interests on her resume. I'd hire her for that alone, #justsayin #work 20 Jan

Andrew Harris ajharis Online Defensive Driving while watching #Lost. Boring and exciting at the SAME TIME! #yagonnadiecharlie 20 Jan

Matthew M. wopsican @H50undercover I did do a comparative of LOST and H50 filming locations though, check it out: http://tinyurl.com/6zgecm8 21 Jan

The Golden Globes took place last weekend, and Losties had something to say about it:

Jo Garfein jopinionated Gervais, BACK OFF OF OUR SHOW. Hurley fat joke? So 2004. #GoldenGlobes #Lost 16 Jan

Rob Gobell DharmaScientist Hey It's helen and sarah! Lost reunion! 16 Jan  Katey Sagal, who played Helen, won a Best Actress award for Sons of Anarchy, which was presented by Julie Bown, our Sarah Shephard

Lisa LostOnTheFringe HELEN!!!!!!! I just watched "Lockdown." :D #LOST #CongratsKateySagal #GoldenGlobes 16 Jan

Ms. Wright  TheREALMsWright Two LOST charters just hugged on #GoldenGlobes, Sarah & Helen!!! #LOSTMM 16 Jan

Jo Garfein jopinionated Michelle Pfeiffer clearly took a dip in the island's magical watering hole of eternity. #GoldenGlobes #Lost  16 Jan She did look amazing…

Caleb Woods BBCalebIsLost Where are all the freaking #LOST nominations for it's final season? RIDICULOUS. 16 Jan

Kelly kelbelle This winner is invalid because #Lost wasn't nominated #goldenglobes  

Daniel Dae Kim danieldaekim Doesn't matter whether he walked away with hardware, all of us at #H50 are proud of Scott Caan. 16 Jan

Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse Just rewatched Gone With the Wind. Not a happy story, but the Golden Globes would still probably put it in the comedy category. 18 Jan

LOST Love:

Erin erinava Ava just woke up from her nap and watched the last 20 minutes of #Lost with me. I think she was born a Lostie! hahaha 8 Jan

Marcy Smith monkeycita @erinava Julia loves #Lost! I let my niece borrow my season 6 DVD's and she cried! She loves Jack! 8 Jan

pranoti ksagar pranaughty10 What will happen when island is done with us? #lost 9 Jan   Don't worry, that's not gonna happen.

J.C JCK_Lost I miss counting the days that were left for a new #LOST episode! 9 Jan

Alter Ego EightyEight_MPH I wonder what Hurley, Ben and Walt are doing right now. #Lost

clandie clandie God knows how I miss the words 'The Island won't let you come alone'! #lost 10 Jan

Henry Parker djhenryparker Some people say there will be no more #LOST - because they are men of science. Me, well, I'm a man of faith. 12 Jan

Bruna Alpert brunablack I. Love. Richard. Alpert. 12 Jan

Todd Chapman chaptodd finally finished the whole #Lost series.....it was well worth the wait 12 Jan

Pallab De indyan Hooked on the song "Make Your Own Kind of Music". I miss #LOST. :( #fb 14 Jan

Mike Fiske MikeFisky Just read an old #EW article and they summed Jack Shepard up perfectly, he’s like Job with vodka. I miss #Lost so much on days like this :( 14 Jan

Jennifer Moon Starbuck7121 Listening to the #LOST finale soundtrack while staring out the window of a plane at white clouds and endless blue sky. Seems oddly poetic. 14 Jan
La vita è bella LizPrietti #LOST is the best show to hit TVs!!!! #justsaying #History 15 Jan

loona lunatikatt thanks to #LOST I know I will see You, when I move on, You will be there, no matter if we are not together right now. #mytruelove 15 Jan

Agnes LacrimosaDeMag I'm hungry... I need Keamy to make me some eggs. He makes good eggs. 16 Jan

Jacob F. Thuecks jfthuecks @DamonLindelof if people still thought #LOST was about the island and not the characters by the finale then they missed the point. 16 Jan

Brendan Summers BrendanSummers would sign up for the Dharma Initiative if given the chance. #Lost 16 Jan

Bruna Alpert brunablack Today is an I-miss-#Lost sort of day. ): 17 Jan

Lisa LostOnTheFringe Even if you hate Michael (and I don't), you've got to give Harold Perrineau credit for doing some amazing work. #LOST 17 Jan

J. Burke Miller jburkemiller I was looking through my DVR and saw the #LOST finale... realized the most
emotional moments I've ever had were those flashback scenes. Sad? 18 Jan

Mike! MikeMolotov P.S. I finished #Lost earlier this afternoon. One of the best shows I have ever seen! 5/5 Stars 20 Jan

Henry Gale Papa_C_Los I got my boss completely hooked on #LOST . He hasn't watched any TV in 9yrs. We've never gotten along w/each other until this past week.

As another newbie becomes a veteran…

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill Torn between classes being canceled or not b/c of the weather. On one hand, I wanna see everyone. On the other, I need time to mourn LOST. 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill Still can't bring myself to watch it aaaaaaah. 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill Alright... I'm ready. Time to finish. The next 3 hours will be tragic. #lost 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill FINALE TIME. SHAKING AND CRYING. #lost 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill First cry moment. Darn you, Sun and Jin. ;____; 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill Stop it stop it, Claire and Charlie. I can't handle this much human emotion. 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill I just don't understand... how can anyone honestly hate Kate? My fierce bb just saved the day. 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill ;___________; brb sobbing forever 9 Jan

Smelody Slyboots sugarquill No really, I will srsly be bawwwing until I grow tired and fall asleep. 9 Jan   Now you are like us.  Welcome to Tweets O' the Week, LOSTblog, and true LOST fandom.


Patti PattiB66 @Loster21 Aw, I miss Hurley hugs. A big one to all the #Losties out there! 9 Jan

Laura  Gobosox54 As I pass the 5000 mark I want to recognize & thank super #Lost ie @LOST_boss for being the 1st person to show me how fun Twitter could be! 14 Jan

Hurley hugs to all the LOST fans who tweet - it IS so much fun! - about our favorite show.  Please keep it up!  Thanks for your tweets, and your LOST love.  Namaste!

First published on LOSTblog 1/24/11  http://lostblog.com/2011/01/02/loster21s-tweets-o-the-week-from-december-26-2010-january-1-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment