Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi I’m Erin and I’m Addicted to Lost

image Erin’s my real name, but I’m also known as @Loster21 in the Twitterverse, where I seem to spend most of my waking hours.  One of my jobs here as fake* intern to bossman (and LOSTblog Editor in Chief) Jon  Stueve aka @LOST_WFTB is to post a Daily List of @Loster21’s Favorite Tweets.  If you’re a Lostie and I’m not following you, follow me and I’ll follow you back!  I will also be posting fan-made videos, photos, etc., so if you have something to post, DM me on Twitter or send me an email by clicking right here! .  Thanks to @TMGLost for giving me my first post!

I’m used to having to keep my tweets to 140 characters, so I’m keeping my profile short.

I have been a Lost fan since September 22, 2004.  I gasped AND laughed out loud when I first saw the polar bear and again when I saw the smoke monster, and I haven’t looked away since.  I don’t have a favorite season, character, or episode because COME ON, THIS IS LOST and it’s all the best.  I’m a Jater, but I’m up for whatever Darlton has in store for them and for us.

image I live in San Diego with my Lost-tolerant supportive husband and son. 

I attended my first Comic Con in July 2009, and yes I camped out for the Lost panel starting at 7:15 pm the night before.  I have been on Twitter since last spring when I signed up just to be kept current on all the latest posts on Dark UFO.  I started actually tweeting just before Comic Con 09 and at latest count have posted 13,083 updates.  I have met some of my very favorite people on Twitter

image Coffee is my Constant.




(*edited by Jon)

First published 1/18/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/18/hi-im-erin-and-im-addicted-to-lost/  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment