Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day from February 20, 2010

I hope you’re all having a great weekend!  Some really fun tweets yesterday…

Arre LOST316 – I keep having Lost dreams all the time..is this normal? 10:08 AM Feb 20th
I hope it’s normal… A great tweet from Jorge (Hurley), life on the island sounds great:
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – Beautiful day. Bike ride and then sushi with Emerson. 1:16 PM Feb 20th

I hope you’ve all had a chance to listen to this week’s podcast by Jorge and Amy, it’s a hoot.  Next, a little shout out from Ben to Star Trek TNG fans like me:

Benjamin Linus Benjamin__Linus – Picard had it right. Earl Grey is the best. about 23 hours ago
Great tweets from a rewatcher:
Heidi indigoforest – Watching “Dead Is Dead”. Also known as the “Hurley throws the Hot Pocket” episode. #LOST about 23 hours ago

And a newbie:
BeckyMcKimmy BeckyMcKimmy – what is a big black horse doing on the island?!?!?! #LOST about 23 hours ago

Plus a few comments about Episode 4:
Jay McCreary JayMcCreary – So now we know what the numbers mean. Still think they’re making it up as they go? Don’t be so bloody stupid! #lost 4 8 15 16 23 42 about 23 hours ago
Christopher Beaumont cwb75 – “Sorry I hit you in the throat and dragged you off the beach.” hahahahaha!! about 21 hours ago

And a classic line:
Bruna Alpert brunablack – Don’t be absurd, there are RULES! about 18 hours ago
Pierre Chang DocPierreChang@brunablack Hey thats my line. about 18 hours ago
Finally:
Kaitlin _Kaitie_ – I judge your intelligence by how well you understand #LOST. #justkidding about 23 hours ago

Just kidding? Not me.  I think it’s an excellent test, Kaitie.

So please continue on with your terrific #LOST tweets, because you never know when I’ll be watching!  Thanks all!

First published 2/21/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/21/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-from-february-20-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment