Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21′s Tweets O’ the Day Pre-Finale Edition

[First published 5/23/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/05/23/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-pre-finale-edition/  ]
Though it sickens me to say so, it is Last New Lost Day today.  Not Last LOST Day, because rewatches and other events like the DVD/BluRay release, etc., will certainly be eligible to be called LOST Day, but as it’s the series finale tonight in the US, I wanted to post one more pre-episode Tweets O’ the Day to help us all through.  As always, tweets from LOST production will appear in red.  If you want to see who in LOST production is tweeting, you can see all of their Twitter names here.  You are also free to follow my Twitter list of LOST production people here.  Some of those LOST production tweets were missed in my last regular post, so we’ll start with those.  The first two make sense if you watched Jimmy Kimmel on Friday.  Well, maybe not the second one.  Anyway, these are almost entirely posted in the order in which they were, well, posted:
May 21, 2010
Josie Kavadoy JOvsZI just hit Ricky Martian with a velvet painting whooops! 7:27 PM May 21st
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofKimmel. Rope. Gags. Jumper Cables. Life is good. 7:37 PM May 21st
ian somerhalder iansomerhalderGulf Aid concert raised $300,000- thank you to everyone involved! 9:05 PM
May 21st

May 22, 2010
Josie Kavadoy JOvsZ - I hope I don’t see someone dressed as a chicken driving like I did last night. I thought clowns were scary 12:13 AM May 22nd
This is hilarious!
Noreen O'Toole NoreenOT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzv97waSL5k 8:02 AM May 22nd
Noreen O'Toole NoreenOTat the office packing…only a few more hundred boxes to go… 8:04 AM May 22nd
travis caviezel XgetthegloryX  – Wearing my “Not Pennys Boat” shirt and watching the #LOST pilot episode. Don’t want it to end but can’t wait for the finale.
Noreen O'Toole NoreenOThttp://content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post/2010/05/another-lost-fan-video-a-rap-for-the-island/1
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofFolks. Things are going to start leaking. Resist. It’s Christmas Eve. You’ve made it this far. Don’t read it. EXPERIENCE IT. Please.
behice ece ilhan eceilhan – I’m step’g away from Lostpedia,twitter & any leak-possibility 2 keep my purity 4 tmrw’s final epsd #ThankstoLost we cherish the anticipation
David Eisenberg davidAKAice Just watch it
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofFor those that are asking, final Lost-related tweet for awhile will occur at precisely midnight, West Coast time tomorrow night.
That was tweeted yesterday (Saturday) so that means tonight, folks!
Josie Kavadoy JOvsZheading over to the Frank Lapidus one man show “Come Fly with me” at UCB. . .
To see what she’s talking about click here.  Sounds great!
abrack08 abrack08 – I’m surprisingly calm. But I’m both sad and excited that LOST is ending tomorrow. There will never be another show like it. #lost #rocks
Heather Westrol hwestrol10 – Going to sleep tonight is like going to sleep on Christmas Eve. Tomorrow, at this time, #LOST will be ending. Forever.
mike schaub mike_schaubThe pilot episode of Lost is on ABC. So great. I already miss the show and the guys. Tomorrow night is gonna be bittersweet.
Audrey lriGananaB#Lost Finale Tomorrow Night ! ‘The Final Journey’+The End+Jimmy Kimmel <3 I cannot wait ! I’m so Excited&Scared..damnn i’m going crazy!!! <3
rodrigo cabeça Rodrigo_Cabeca – @CarltonCuse @DamonLindelof …thnx for six years of #Lost and a whole life of pop culture.
Rich rrragan – Jack hit cockpit door 8 times in #lost pilot. Reminds me of Juliette & a rock. Nice walking stick Jack has. Like Locke’s. #lostblog
Noel Kirkpatrick noelrk – Wearing my 4 8 15 16 23 42 shirt tomorrow. Remember when THAT was a pressing issue? Simpler times. #Lost
.justin puaahunter – growing up in Hawaii, i like recognizing places on #LOST (i’ll miss that). the latest find: our kitchen faucet. http://twitpic.com/1q8jei
Dylan Minnette dylanminnetteThe Feaver’s gig went great today!
Dylan Minnette dylanminnetteExcited to record with The Feaver tomorrow! Sucks that I’m gonna have to wait to watch the Lost finale til I get home at 11 though :/
David Cole batchout#Blindtweet: I am so psyched to get FOUND tonight! #LOST
Michelle Wolfson michellew_ – Best menu item I’ve heard of for a #LOST finale party so far? Cadied dates. Get it? Candidates. Love it!
May 23, 2010
Kai Mchlloy kai_grey#ThanksToLost for making me live another life next to this crappy one , a life on the island for 6 years was a beautiful dream , thank u
Dave Hale davechale – Although I never got into #Lost I am really feeling for those who did : ( about 3 hours ago
THANK YOU… DAVE
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – In no particular order, the #losthaiku Honorable Mentions. Thanks again you all everybody.
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @ginachan: Must stop the black smoke / Dude, just try crossing the streams / Worked in Ghostbusters #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @JeremyMathews: When Desmond tells you / “See you in another life” / He really means it #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @LadyHades: WA-AA-AA-AA-ALT / WA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-ALT / WA-AA-AA-AA-ALT #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @arbolita: WHERE IS MAH BAYBEH? / Replaced him with a squirrel / I need a hairbrush #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @davidmdickerson: One hot air balloon / On one breezy afternoon / Lost its Gale too soon #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @davidmdickerson: Fine, I’ll admit it / The boat was a bad idea / But they TOOK my SON! #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @davidmdickerson: We have to go back / I forgot my iPod, Kate / WE HAVE TO GO BACK! #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @MollyFaraday: Remember way back / When our problems were: Where are / Shannon’s inhalers??!! #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT @davidmdickerson: Pass the ranch dressing / This boar meat is delicious / Don’t “hog” it, Jabba! #losthaiku
Jimmy Kimmel jimmykimmel – RT: @annehrodriguez: Sun’s own getaway / Here she hid, and thought, and cried / Her garden, now dust #losthaiku
Elijah Armstrong jackalbane – Deep breaths everyone. Deep breaths. In…. Out… In… Ou–OH MY GOD TODAY’S #LOST FINALE DAY!!
Joe Tonberry108 – So if I don’t watch the Lost finale tonight, then it never has to end. Right?? #Crazedandflawedthinking
Noreen O'Toole NoreenOTCan’t believe this is it
TheODI TheODI – @NoreenOT Thanks for a great ride! #ThankstoLOST in reply to NoreenOT
Linnea Wiklund neeea  – Excellent! My mum agreed that watching the #LOST finale is more important than going to school tomorrow morning. Haha
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofHow did I NOT know about www.lostathon.com?!? These guys are my heroes!
Bruna Alpert brunablack – All decked out in #Lost gear; fail-safe key, Drive Shaft ring, Swan Station shirt, @lostwristbands. And I just kissed my Richard bobblehead.
Bad Mombot badm0mbot – Still making #lost fan friends even on the day of the finale! amazing! about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck
Amber Pruitt lostiegirl78 – My friends and I went to a Kris Allen Barefoot bash a month ago and just got the tix confirmation today…Sideways Fundraiser!!!:)
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket – Happy #LOST Day (iteration 5)
Heath Centazzo HeathActor – wow, this is the day…I cant believe it…
 HULK  WeHoHULK – HULK WONDER WHERE POLAR BEAR COME FROM. #LOST
abbybischoff abbybischoff – Tonight’s #Lost menu: Wild Boar Kebabs, Illana’s Dynamite Stix, Juliet’s Jack Grilled Cheese Sliders, Dharma Beer, Black Smoke Popcorn
Ryan Ozawa hawaii – Heading into Hakipuu Valley with Amanda, a.k.a. newborn Ben on “LOST”! http://twitpic.com/1qeszb
Nicole DeGraaf cynicole78 – For 6 years I’ve been fiercely loyal! I’m not ready to say goodbye! Please don’t go #Lost. I will use the season 1 DVD as a pillow 2nite.
Elijah Armstrong jackalbane – I feel like a kid in the car seeing signs for Disneyland. WE’RE ALMOST THERE! YAY! #Lost finale
Jo Garfein jopinionated – officially nervous now. at the dress rehearsal for tonight’s @JayandJack #Lost finale party at the Orpheum Theater http://yfrog.com/jn2zvj
It’s tweets like this that make working on Tweets O’ the Day so amazing:
Josie Kavadoy JOvsZ@Loster21 thank YOU for everything! *cyber hugs* later tonite.in reply to Loster21
Un Frakking Believable.  Luckiest Fan Ever.  Josie, Mark Goldman, David Eisenberg, and Chris Braun have all been exceedingly generous in tweeting with fans like me, and this seems a great time to thank them once more.  I truly hope all of them and all of LOST production will continue to tweet, as I know we will want to hear from them as they move forward with their lives (even if we fans may not as easily move forward with ours).
Orakan Rojtinakorn Manoaw – I’ve never been so excited about a coffee date and a concert as much as this before. #ThankstoLost
Wilbert Caetano KidW – My cousin and I are in the USA just for the LOST finale #Lost #Lostfinale
Jon Bonomo JBonomo – My friends, this is the night we have been waiting for our whole lives, #LOST
Tim Tom timtom202#ThanksToLost I am a well adjusted adult that enjoys the simple things like hunting, walk abouts, the taste of boar flesh and hatch livin’.
Tiffany Benedict TiffBenedict – The End is upon us. Taking Jack’s advice and counting to 5. 1. 2… #LOST
mike schaub mike_schaubI was really hoping I’d handle this better. So sad, I can’t believe its really ending. First job in the game. Thanks @NoreenOT for the call.
Norah Curlee NorahwithanH – I think it’s safe to go ahead and begin the countdown, people! In four hours we embark on a crazy journey. I’m making wings. #LOST
Oh it’s far sooner than that now… Remember, Tweets O’ the Day and LOSTblog aren’t going away, and the reWatch From The Beginning starts June 1.  For more info click  Good luck everyone, safe travels on and off the island, and see you in anotha life.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment