Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day After LOSTmas

First published 2/4/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/04/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-after-lostmas/

Hey all, yesterday’s post was mostly filled with the excitement that was yet to come.  Here, STILL SPOILER FREE, is the aftermath.  BTW I will not be posting content-related tweets until after Friday’s airing of LA X in the UK.  The first tweet is great whether or not you’ve seen the premiere.

Zap2ItLost Zap2ItLost  – Your pop culture assignment for today: listen to The Beatles’ “I’m Looking Through You” in relation to “LA X.” Good times. #Lost 8:59 AM Feb 3rd
Molly B MollyFaraday – I have the worst #LOST hangover. My head hurts, I didnt fall asleep until 3:30, and Im hungry as hell,and needing coffee. Frick I love Lost. 9:38 AM Feb 3rd
Stefany MacDonald StefanyMac – I hereby declare Wednesdays to be #ZombyWednesday until Lost’s series finale. I am dead today #Lost 10:06 AM Feb 3rd
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – If you missed our announcement on Kimmel last night, the series finale will be Sunday, May 23. about 24 hours ago

Hollywood Bob Hollywood_Bob -To quote John Locke from season two…”we’re going to have to watch that again…” about 23 hours ago
Cyndi AllModConz – off to fwb’s house to watch #lost premiere for 3rd time in 2 days. i love that show so much–it’s no paul weller but it’s really good ;) about 19 hours ago
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLA – I’d like to watch a clip show of my life by Met Hodder. But, no offense, not hosted by @DamonLindelof and @CarltonCuse. about 15 hours ago
flyboy Patrick flyboypatrick – Also, if anyone is overly annoyed by all my talk about #Lost, please inform me so I can yell at you for not being swept up by Lost. about 15 hours ago
Jo Garfein jopinionated#Lost series finale will be on Sunday, May 23. On Monday, May 24 I expect hundreds of sick, vacation & mental days will be taken. about 14 hours ago
a c 803er –… there are 108 days until the finale! that’s why it’s on a Sunday. Not kidding.. for real ! about 14 hours ago
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLAafter seeing @NickSwisher on HIMYM I wish we coulda cast him on LOST… but baseball’s startin’ and we’re finishin’… coulda been an Other about 12 hours ago
Thanks everyone for the spoiler free tweets!  I’ll be watching ~ Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment