Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for LOSTmas

First published 2/2/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/02/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-lostmas/

Twitter’s all aflutter right now, as you can imagine.  As I write this it’s February 2, LOSTmas Day!  It’s finally finally here!  So let me catch my breath for a moment and post all the best LOST-related tweets I’ve seen but not posted over the last couple of days, right up until a little after midnight Pacific time, LOSTmas morning.
Jamie YaGottaBKiddnMeJacob’s Creek is apparently a sponsor for the Australian Open. If it had said Jacob’s Cabin I would’ve lost it. #Lost 12:12 PM Jan 30th
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof@jayandjack So nice to meet a father and son who like LOST, but aren’t traumatized by said relationship. But keep an eye on your kidneys!
Stefani Stanley WhimsyAndQuirkTomorrow is Lostmas Eve! I hope everyone’s been good bcuz good Losties get presents from Jacob! And spoilery ones get a visit from Smokey. 8:22 PM Jan 31st

I love this from one of the writers of Warehouse 13:
DHughes dblackaneseFollowed by anguished screams of frustration 4 the nxt 18 wks. RT @Earth_2_Comics 48 HRS to LOST premiere…let the head scratching begin. 9:16 PM Jan 31st
NeL[son] D. nelly061 – … I think I read somewhere that the Lost finale will answer what happened to Starbuck. So that’s good news haha 9:26 PM Jan 31st
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseJust landed at LAX. No space. 9:34 PM Jan 31st
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofThe lost’ll come out. Tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that, tomorrow… there’ll be LOST! And no, I don’t know what a “bottom dollar” is. about 23 hours ago
Tom Wilson tomwilson23 – … Rewatched LOST, read LOST Blogs annoyed coworkers who don’t watch LOST, found LOST friends on Twitter #DuringTheLostHiatus
Smokin' Muffins SmokinMuffins#Lost spinoff announced: ‘Oreo and Juliet’. Curse you, Oreos with your tasty filling and rugged good cooks. That role should have been mine! about 20 hours ago
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseDL and I are in editing looking at some POV shots of trees for a sequence we are editing. Trees are important on LOST. about 14 hours ago
Mike mike_nelson@CarltonCuse WOAH! Warn me before you post spoilers! about 14 hours ago in reply to CarltonCuse
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse@mike_nelson Don’t worry, it’s not a spoiler. about 14 hours ago in reply to mike_nelson
Elijah Armstrong jackalbane@CarltonCuse Say hello to @mjgoldman for me while you’re there. about 14 hours ago
Mark Goldman mjgoldman  – @jackalbane The producers are meeting a different editor about trees; they don’t feel foliage is my strong suit, editorially. about 14 hours ago in reply to jackalbane
Mark Goldman mjgoldmanJ. Bender FURIOUS @ my 611 cut.Seems I accidently cut in a scene frm “It’s Always Fair Weather.” I thought it was Matt Fox on roller skates! about 14 hours ago
Mark Goldman mjgoldmanOtherwise he’s pretty happy. about 14 hours ago
a c 803er@mjgoldman Does that make Matt Fox a skater? about 13 hours ago
Mark Goldman mjgoldman@803er It makes Gene Kelly a skater. about 11 hours ago in reply to 803er
Mark Goldman mjgoldmanRT @803er: “I can hear Mary Hart of ET now :’This just in from the LOST staff,Gene Kelly guest stars. ‘”// Nothing would make me happier. about 9 hours ago
Mark Goldman mjgoldmanAccording to http://bit.ly/cHyZce I’m “official but not verified”. This plagues me with self-doubt. Sure, I formally exist, but am I real?? about 9 hours ago

Sorry Mark, I just type the descriptions, I don’t make the Twitter rules.  LOSTblog now has a list of verified, official, and unverified LOST cast and crew Twitter accounts, which you can find here . Damon took the Twitter name “TheRealDamon” because someone had already taken “DamonLindelof”.  “TheRealDamon” then became a verified account, meaning it’s really him.  The person who had “DamonLindelof” however, released it, so Damon actually uses both accounts, though just one is verified.  Whew!  All that is so that this makes sense:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofNot sleeping. Shocker. about 9 hours ago
Damon Lindelof TheRealDamonSleeping like a baby. about 9 hours ago

Ah but will any of us get any sleep tonight?  Good luck Losties, and Merry LOSTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment