Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for February 10, 2010

Still content-spoiler-free on episode 3 until after the Friday UK airing!  Now, many LOST fans, including me, were also fans of Dollhouse.  If that includes you, you’ll get this great crossover wish from our friend @Batchout:
David Cole batchout – Headline in my dream: #LOST Imprints now available from #Dollhouse ‘s Rossum Corporation. 1yr to pay! Ask 4 our Jack/Kate/Sawyer Combo pack! 8:37 AM Feb 10th

Whether or not you’ve seen this week’s episode, you may have heard that a very few people didn’t care for it as much as other episodes, but there was plenty of fan gushing on Twitter yesterday, including this first one that made me laugh out loud:
Tom Thorogood coronacolada – Last night’s #LOST was far, far, far, far, far, far better than that premiere last week. That’s a relief. #fb about 22 hours ago
Gabriel Borges GabrielRBorges – #Lost #6×03 \o/ about 22 hours ago
Jason K knowles79 – Speechless after watching #LOST from last night. Need to let it all sink in for a bit. Amazing season so far. about 22 hours ago


Jorge Garcia’s podcast about the new episode is now available.  Don’t listen until you’ve seen the episode, but don’t miss it, it’s great!
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – New podcast #603 “What Kates Does” is up! http://geronimojacksbeard.blogspot.com/ about 23 hours ago

You may recall that yesterday’s post included a tweet from Damon suggesting that those who felt the episode was “filler” should be watching NCIS LA.  As a follow up:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – I will learn to hold my tongue. That being said, never put baby in a corner. And by “baby,” I mean LOST. about 14 hours ago

Then we saw this from Carlton, which made me so sad:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – Starting working out the beats of the finale today… To quote Dylan: “Oh mamma, can this really be the end…?” about 13 hours ago

But leave it to LOST editor Mark Goldman to lighten it up:
Mark Goldman mjgoldman -@CarltonCuse Dylan Thomas? about 13 hours ago in reply to CarltonCuse
Liza Suarez MsFlipper – I will blip this just b/c @CarltonCuse tweeted it, jic it *means* something else.. LOL ;) @mjgoldman #Losthttp://blip.fm/~kqyrj about 13 hours ago
Mark Goldman mjgoldman – Thanks 4 that; I def. prefer Dylan Thomas before he went electric. Subtle Irish accent tho. RT @MsFlipper: blip this ♫http://bit.ly/cktHsw about 13 hours ago

And finishing off with a link to what is now my favorite review of the premiere:
Mark Goldman mjgoldman – Now this is a good line: “[Jack is] like Job with vodka” Damn Ken Tucker, wish I’d said that. http://bit.ly/dp8MXI about 12 hours ago

And OK, one MINOR TINY spoiler from this week’s episode, but I couldn’t resist because it’s great if unfortunate inside info from Heroes’ Puppetmaster who made a cameo appearance in this week’s episode as well as part two of the premiere:
DavidHLawrence XVII dhlawrencexvii#LOST Trivia – as I jumped out of the taxi, I caught my right hand ring finger on the car’s door frame. Still hurts from time to time. about 16 hours ago

Yikes!  So sorry to hear about that! But of course now I’ll be watching for that during my second rewatch.  Thanks to everyone who tweeted, please keep it up, please use the #LOST hashtag whenever you can, and remember that Jacob and I will be watching!

First published 2/11/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/11/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-february-10-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment