Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21′s Tweets O’ the Day for Jan. 19, 2010

Welcome back to my favorite Lost tweets of the day!  I’m gonna start today’s post with a @Loster21’s Recommended Follow O’ the Day: @mjgoldman .  Type his name into IMDB and see what he’s done on Lost!  He doesn’t tweet a lot but when he does it’s either hilarious or head scratching.  You never know if he’s telling the truth about what’s going on behind the scenes at Lost production… Either way, he’s a great follow!

First Tweet O’ the Day came from the Lost writer for the Chicago Tribune, about her MUST READ for all Losties – part one of the full transcript of her hour-long interview with Darlton.  Follow her link and read!

moryanFYI, my interview with Lindelof and Cuse about Season 6 of #Lost contains no spoilers. :) http://bit.ly/8xjjFC

Next are some tweets from a Lostie on her drive home to Texas.  I’m sure she only posted when she was at rest stops:

roxanna815Counting to Five and moving on :)

and
roxanna815Feel like I’ve been driving 4,815,162,342 miles but only 108 to go!

And finally, I’m sure if you’re a Lostie and you were on Twitter today, you saw this:

TheLostBlog60 minutes remain in the I’m an Annoying #LOST fan – I NEED a T-shirt to prove it! Contest #LOSTblog

but besides the title of the contest, my favorite part was that it gave rise to my Favorite Hashtag O’ the Day:
j_lavalley #takesanannoyingLOSTietoknowanannoyingLOSTie :D

Love that! Tweet ya tomorrow!

First published on 1/19/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/19/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-jan-19-2010/  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment