Tuesday, December 14, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day from March 1, 2010

Jameson jajajajameson – i keep thinking today is tuesday, then realize it’s not and the disappointment of no new #lost tonight persists 2:29 PM Mar 1st

Well, guess what? IT’S TODAY! Finally!
Or, as Beth put it yesterday,
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – Sundown in 25 hours about 22 hours ago

More from Beth in a minute.  First, LOST in Real Life:
roxanna roxanna815 – One of my students asked me about John Locke today. Took me a minute to realize he meant the philosopher & not JL from #LOST 1:53 PM Mar 1st
Anna Heller-Jackson ahellerjackson – James Ford just filled my prescription. #lost about 24 hours ago
Lance McCormick lanceweathermac – How come Alex Trabek is the smartest man in the world AND he never ages??He’s like Jacob on #lost. #jeopardy So jealous. about 22 hours ago
DVDFuture--Blu-Radar dvdfuture – My PS3 is time traveling and apparently needs to find it’s constant. – http://tinyurl.com/yfvnfrt #PS3 #LOST about 24 hours ago
DVDFuture--Blu-Radar dvdfuture – If my PS3 has traveled back to 1999-2000, maybe the constant is the Sony MiniDisc? #LOST #PS3 #PSN about 24 hours ago
LOST affecting the Real World:
Alec Goetz Alec9k – How do you politely tell someone “I’d like to come to your thing but I can’t because I have to get home and watch #LOST?” 2:28 PM Mar 1st
Alex Federman alxf9 – just when it feels like the world’s going crazy, I remember that there’s Lost tomorrow and everything gets better! about 17 hours ago

LOST in the Twitter World:
Sean Bailey InSeansOpinion – I’ve come to the conclusion that the #bachelor tweets are punishment for my #LOST tweets. about 22 hours ago

LOST Theory of the Day from a Doctor Who fan:
Jamie Maxwell Neocount – My favourite #lost theory still remains that the Time Lord will arrive in the last episode and fix the rift. :) about 21 hours ago

LOST art:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – Love this. http://tinyurl.com/y8jns77 about 24 hours ago

LOST Season 6 Review:
JK FlyAjiraAirways  – Personally, I love the way #Lost is heading in every way. I don’t care about answers much but I mainly care about characters. #Lost about 20 hours ago

And for those who have an opposite viewpoint, Damon had a suggestion at Paley Fest, quotweeted here:
Dharma Smokie Lost dharma_smokie – “All we can say is, Be patient. You’ve come with us this far…whether you like it or not, you’re in the car and we’re driving….. #Lost about 19 hours ago
Dharma Smokie Lost dharma_smokie – ” If you’re feeling sick, roll the window down and throw up. But don’t get out of the car.”….Damon Lindelof… #Lost about 19 hours ago

Now, about Beth… as I’ve often reported, Beth is Jorge Garcia’s love and does the Geronimo Jack’s Beard podcast with him.  When they first started that, she wasn’t very excited about having a Twitter account.  That may have changed now.
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – I’ve Twittered more in the past half hour than I have in since we got the account! about 22 hours ago
Jodie De Haarte jodiede – @gjacksbeard Does this mean you’re changing your mind about twitter? Welcome to the darkside ;) about 22 hours ago in reply to gjacksbeard
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – @jodiede It’s TOTALLY the darkside! I have so many other things that I need to get done but I’m just sitting here waiting for more updates! about 22 hours ago
It’s true!  But we spoiler-free LOSTies appreciated this tweet:
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – … Since this is the last season we should all avoid spoilers. I mean, I can’t but you guys can. It’s more fun to be surprised. about 21 hours ago
And we thank you for this as well:
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – I like this pic of Jorge that I took today http://hallejujahtothehoot.blogspot.com/2010/03/lanikai-garcia.html about 21 hours ago
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeardAlas, I must retire from the Twitter world for now and get laundry done. about 21 hours ago

I hate it when real life interrupts my Twitter time!  Thanks for your tweets, Beth, we’re all looking forward to more!

And thanks to you all for your terrific LOST tweets!  Have fun tonight!

First published 3/2/10 on LOSTblog http://lostblog.com/2010/03/02/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-from-march-1-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment