Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21’s Tweets O’ the Day for January 22, 2010

Hey there guys and gals, today I’m bringing you a whole bunch of great random Lostian tweets, a great new Lost Twitter account, and a special thank you.

Here are my favorite random Tweets O’ the Day, chosen because they remind me of me and of all Lost-loving tweeters:

RazzleDazzle_77Listening to The Smoke Hatch. I tweet this as if everyone did not already know I would be doing something Lost related ;)

marisaroffmanThe level of utter geeking out that I do every time I see a #Lost commercial is really sad. Whatever, I’m a nerd.

LOSTNVAI smell like I’ve been on an island for 100 days. Going 2 take a shower and then do my #LOST #FF Tweet ya in 4,8,15,16,23,42 or 108 minutes

Papa_C_LosNo matter how many times I’ve watched #LOST over and over, it NEVER gets old. I still scream and squeal like a little girl during it.

tefjrNYCCurrently feeling the effects of watching #Lost until 3am last night. :/

Then we have those Twitter accounts that pretend to be someone from the show, like this:

Benjamin__Linus#followfriday @Benjamin__Linus . Yes, I’m doing this, so you think that’s it’s your idea.

And check this out, my favorite new Lost-related Twitter account: @SmokinMuffins . Yes, this is the Twitter account held by “Smokin Muffins” whose location is “Juliet’s Oven” and whose bio reads “A muffin-eye view of the events of that Lost island”.  Come on, how can you not follow the muffins?

Finally, a shout out to boss @LOST_WFTB who brought his career as master of the #LOST #WFTB (Watch From The Beginning) rewatch on Twitter to a close tonight, as about 20 of us all pressed play at the same time and tweeted comments as we watched The Incident parts 1 and 2.  So sad that it’s over, so glad that we’ll be picking it up again as we rewatch the new episodes every week!  Watch LOSTblog for details in the coming days!

So, I hope to see you all on Twitter, in all your annoying Lostie geekiness, because you will find a home there, as I have.

First published on 1/22/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/22/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-january-22-2010/  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment