Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for February 14, 2010

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day yesterday.  I know that several of you celebrated in a Lostie kind of way!  First off from yesterday comes a tweet from the elusive “other” (and actually Verified) Damon Lindelof account, just to keep us guessing:
Damon Lindelof TheRealDamon – I seriously don’t know what this whole “Lost” thing everybody keeps tweeting me about is. Weird. 1:39 PM Feb 14th

But most of the rest came from great Losties:
Candace Armstrong TarHeelLostie – Totally forgot Eloise Hawking was in #FourBrothers. I swear there’s a #Lost connection in everything. 2:01 PM Feb 14th
Dimitris Leonidas Sk jamesleonsk – Shortest dialogue in the history of #LOST : Richard: “You?!” Not Locke: “Me.” 3:27 PM Feb 14th
joseschrute joseschrute – Aww what a great gift! New #LOST magazine,season 5 of #theoffice and#sade cd.im so good to me on valentines day! Thanks babe(im my own babe) 3:43 PM Feb 14th

The next tweet had several of us running to our DVRs to see what she was talking about:

Cyndi AllModConz#lost so christian’s coffee never made it onto the plane. What are the implications? I don’t know where to begin 4:08 PM Feb 14th

Neither did her followers!  Until she posted a correction:
Cyndi AllModConz – Oops freudian slip. Should’ve been christian’s *coffin* not coffee, lol #lost 4:09 PM Feb 14th
JoJo Bratily09 – SICK START TO LOST!!!!!!!!!! <3 “WHAT HAPPENED” NOW THAT IS ONE HELL OF A RAPPING LINE!!! #LOST yo! 4:32 PM Feb 14th
Cyndi AllModConz#lost For real, terry o’quinn is incredible. I’ve seen him in a bazillion things over the yrs but LA X is high level acting. Dude’s on fire 4:33 PM Feb 14th
Jamie YaGottaBKiddnMe – … OK I gotta ask, @DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse HOW do u guys think this stuff UP?? 4:59 PM Feb 14th
Julian Bharrat OniEvangelion – Spending my valentines with my ladies Alex, Sun, Kate, and milfy Claire #lost #lostseason3 about 23 hours ago

A great observation from Carlton:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – The “upcoming” theme NBC uses for the Olympics is the main title music from my show, “The Adventures of Brisco Country, Jr”. about 20 hours ago
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseThanks for this. RT@moofin. You can here the Brisco theme here: http://tinyurl.com/5e7jl4 about 20 hours ago
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseBalancing the scales: Josh Holloway is pictured in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. (A Davidoff ad.) about 20 hours ago

Finally a reason to buy that issue!  And my favorite Lostie tweet o’ the day:
Erin McCarthy erincmccarthy – “How did Jack get off the island?” Orlando Bloom asks as I forget what I’m watching. #LOST about 23 hours ago

Thanks everyone, great tweets all, keep up the good work!

First published 2/15/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/15/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-february-14-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment