Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Week - LOST 6th Anniversary Special Edition

[First published 9/25/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/09/25/loster21s-tweets-o-the-week-lost-6th-anniversary-special-edition/  ]

One of the great things about being a Lostie on Twitter is that you can celebrate LOST events together.  On September 22, 2010, the sixth anniversary of the broadcast of the Pilot parts 1 and 2, and the official date of the crash of Oceanic flight 815, we did just that:
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket – Hurley’s running for the gate. Jack is stowing overhead bag. Wheels up n 10 minutes. #LOST Anniversary #LOST922 It begins n Sydney now 9:04 PM Sep 21st
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket#LOST922 #LOST #LOST922 Happy Anniversary LOST #LOST #LOST922 Global Rewatch ALL DAY Pilot 1/2 #LOST #LOST922 September 22, 2004-2010 #LOST
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket – Global #LOST Anniversary Rewatch Pilot 1 & 2 Sept. 22 ALL DAY use #LOST922 tweet best line or message to fans around the world. RT please
Todd todd13 – Happy #LOST Beginning Day! #WeHaveToGoBack 9:04 PM Sep 21st

Mike Fiske MikeFisky – A moment of silence for all the lives lost, 7 years ago today on Oceanic 815… #Lost #Oceanic815anniversary 9:13 PM Sep 21st

Kenzie (Pear!) Kensleton#Oceanic815anniversary aww!! This makes me sad!! I miss #Lost!! 9:14 PM Sep 21st
✓ Verified LOSTie✈ LizPrietti#Oceanic815anniversary 9/22/04! 9:15 PM Sep 21st
All of Us Are LOST aouaLOST – 9-22-2004 The day they finally became aware of each other’s existence, of their violently real and palpable connection. Today #LOST is born. 10:01 PM Sep 21st
Jo Garfein jopinionated – When #Lost debuted on 9/22/04, I was just an anonymous fan. I wrote about the show for the 1st time on 3/14/06. A show can change your life. 10:56 PM Sep 21st
Paul LOST_4815162342 – Thank you JJ Abrams & @DamonLindelof for opening ALL our eyes in an incredible journey http://j.mp/aDDgdG (@youtube) #LOST922 3:36 AM Sep 22nd
Lynne duckyislost#LOST 6 years ago today we began an incredible journey. We are all survivors. 4 8 15 16 23 42 Namaste  5:33 AM Sep 22nd
Fran Abad abadfran – ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ #LOST922 #Oceanic815Anniversary #LOST922 #Oceanic815Anniversary #LOST922 #Oceanic815Anniversary #LOST #SYSTEMFAILURE ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ 5:43 AM Sep 22n
Fran Abad abadfran – Hey you, just give me a hand! You, come on! Come over here, give me a hand! #LOSTquotes #LOST922 #Oceanic815Anniversary 5:56 AM Sep 22nd
Jace Lacob televisionary – Six years ago today, Oceanic Flight 815 left Sydney for Los Angeles…and took our hearts with it. Happy birthday, #Lost. 6:30 AM Sep 22nd
Jedimasterchief jedimasterchief – Six years ago today, the greatest show first appeared on TV. LOST is still amazing. #LOSTBday #LOST922 #IMissLOST #LOSTday #LOSTforever 7:48 AM Sep 22nd
Sara Marks librarygurl – I just want to say that I miss #lost… specifically Richard Alpert and Boone… two men with such pretty eyes… 7:53 AM Sep 22nd via TweetDeck
alysecosta9 alysecosta9 – 6 years ago today #LOST aired on ABC. oceanic flight 815 crashed into our lives… :) 8:13 AM Sep 22nd
Brent DisFreakBrent – This day in 2004 lives & TV were changed forever as the best series ever premiered. Happy #Lost Day to all my #Losties out there!!! 8:16 AM Sep 22nd
✓ Verified LOSTie✈ LizPrietti – Look what gas station I just drove by #LOST #Oceanic815anniversary 9/22/2004. http://plixi.com/p/46509440 8:29 AM Sep 22nd
Adriana Claure ad121ana – it has been six years since the best show ever aired. I miss you, #Lost!! Thanks for the introduction to all those great actors that I love! 8:30 AM Sep 22nd
Rahul Baskaran Wolverin3#Lost was released today 6 years ago.. And whatta co-incidence.. Am watching Season 2 right now.. After 5 years!! #FTW 8:31 AM Sep 22nd
meghan rother meghanfbrittany – oh great. i’m flying today. do you know what today is? it’s #LOST crash day. i’m just hoping i don’t get a nosebleed. 8:36 AM Sep 22nd
Melissa Myers PrixWare – 6 years ago today Oceanic flight 815 crash landed on a mysterious island. Pay your respects. #LOST 8:39 AM Sep 22nd
Snow Dobby SnowDobby – Most people, when they see a creature made of swirling black smoke, they run. I was not afraid. Happy 6th Birthday to the show legend #LOST 8:44 AM Sep 22nd
Kel romcomzom – Six years ago, one of the greatest works of fiction, in modern history, made it’s debut, and television would never be the same. #LOST 8:44 AM Sep 22nd
Jay Mitchell jaymitch84 – VERY. RT @BreeDriscoll You feeling lost w/o it? RT @jaymitch84 Six years ago today, the greatest television show of all time was born. #LOST 8:45 AM Sep 22nd
gbritt gbritt – 6 Years ago today my life was changed… #LOST 8:47 AM Sep 22nd
Colleen col1482 – A moment of silence, please, for those lost when Oceanic 815 crashed 6 years ago today. #LOST 8:51 AM Sep 22nd
Tina M Iwamoto tmtiwamoto – I sat on my Bingham St apt floor folding laundry when I saw the guy get sucked into the jet engine. Chaos everywhere.I was hooked! HBD #LOST 8:51 AM Sep 22nd
Kama _kamara – 6 years ago tonight Flight 815 took off from Sydney bound for LAX but never arrived. #wegottagoback #lost (I miss my show D: ) 8:52 AM Sep 22nd +
Sophia Mutio SophiaMutio – Geeez did #lost really start 6 years ago today! I miss it kinda like I’d miss a limb. 8:53 AM Sep 22nd
Jake Swensen jakeswensen – Six years ago today, Oceanic Flight 815 left Sydney for Los Angeles…and took our hearts with it. Happy birthday, #Lost. 8:54 AM Sep 22nd
Hiroki Tojo hirokitojo – STAR WARS 6 episodes told us “do not fear”. LOST told us “how to let your fear go”, using jack and kate conversation at the pilot #LOST922 9:07 AM Sep 22nd
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofSix years ago today. Sigh…. 9:16 AM Sep 22nd
Fran Abad abadfran – 6 yrs ago today, I had no idea about a show called #Lost. 6 months later was when I first saw the pilot and fell in love with the show. ✈♥✈♥ 9:20 AM Sep 22nd
Rachel rachjournalist – It was so intense – I remember holding my breath mid-show! RT @colinsteele Happy #Lost Day! RT @DamonLindelof: Six years ago today. Sigh…. 9:26 AM Sep 22nd
Jo Garfein jopinionated – 9/22/04: JJ & Damon created a place for us to find one another. The most important part of my life was the time that I spent with you. #Lost 9:34 AM Sep 22nd
Linnea Wiklund neeea – I’m eating imaginary peanut butter to celebrate this wonderful day #LOST #LOSTanniversary 9:42 AM Sep 22nd
AKA Ellis lostvariables – Six years ago today we all became Candidates. We just didn’t realize it yet. Happy #Lost Anniversary! #lost #oceanic815anniversary 9:43 AM Sep 22nd
†iziana MiaNorthman – @DamonLindelof WE HAVE TO GO BACK. Btw I just played the lottery using #lost numbers… just to remember how things were. Thanks dude 9:43 AM Sep 22nd in reply to DamonLindelof
Chelsea Hawk letloverule42 – Feeling compelled to revisit “The End” today. Is that weird? Should I be watching the Pilot? #Lost 9:48 AM Sep 22nd
Mark Graves LOSTNVA – What can I say that hasn’t already been said? So many great tweets, have fun @Loster21 Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary #LOST !! 10:26 AM Sep 22nd
Perla Terrazas la_perla – Desmond forgot to press the button…thats why #Facebook is down. #HappyBirthdayLOST #LOST 10:58 AM Sep 22nd
Marisa Maiden kissamarisa – @DharmaScientist thanks. I totes am :D I’m wearing my Dharma shirt today and have “not pennys boat” written on my hand :P 11:00 AM Sep 22nd in reply to DharmaScientist
Rob Perrin RobPerrin – Happy anniversary, LOST, you crash-landed on my heart! #Lost922 11:02 AM Sep 22nd
Scott Welch scott_welch – @Loster21 My daughter reminded me yesterday what today was. #LOST #iamsoproud 11:05 AM Sep 22nd
Joel Henderson comeuppence – Thank you sir, may i have another? #LOST RT @DamonLindelof: Six years ago today. Sigh…. 11:08 AM Sep 22nd
Peter Salter petersalter85 – Ok, so its not 1:08 (I was at work!) but I’m now celebrating #lost922 by watching ‘Pilot Parts 1 & 2′. Memories… http://yfrog.com/4y6bvaj 11:45 AM Sep 22nd
✓ Verified LOSTie✈ LizPrietti#Oceanic815Anniversary my favorite of Pilot when #Jate first met. & when they took there first hike on the island, French are coming! #LOST 11:50 AM Sep 22nd
Liza Suarez MsFlipper – I just changed my avatar for this great day! #LOST922 #oceanic815anniversary #Lost Watching Pilot in a few minutes! :D 12:01 PM Sep 22nd
Heather Westrol hwestrol10 – September 22, 2004. Flight 815 crashed. I think I’ll start my rewatch today. I miss #LOST .. very much! 12:03 PM Sep 22nd
John Rizos JohnRzs – It’s been 6 years since the first episode of #Lost aired. Brilliant series,loved it and miss it badly. 12:10 PM Sep 22nd
Elijah Hostetler ElijahHostetler – On September 22, 2004 we crashed on this island because it was our destiny. #Lost 12:10 PM Sep 22nd
Joseph Scrimshaw JokingEnvelope – Let’s all celebrate the #Lost anniversary by beating the holy crap out of our own personal Ben Linus. Go ahead, he deserves it. 12:20 PM Sep 22nd
Mo Ryan moryan – As @tvmcgee points out, 6 years ago today, #Lost premiered. #ThanksLost, for proving that people DO SO love ambitious TV. 12:21 PM Sep 22nd
katiushka lunatikatt – now listening to anything that has #LOST in the title on my itunes hehe #L❤ST #oceanic815 one is called Island Lost at sea by stellastarr :) 12:28 PM Sep 22nd
Aniruddha Chatterjee DaMoViEmAnIaC – Today, 6 years ago, the GREATEST TV Series ever premiered on Television. #LOST 12:28 PM Sep 22nd
Karen Wikander tahoewikander – Watching the pilot episode, even thought I’ve seen it a gazillion times, still gives me goosebumps. #teamJack #LOST922 12:29 PM Sep 22nd
Kristin Blackwell kmblackwell – Oh fishbiscuits! I totally forgot that 6 years ago today #LOST debuted. #WAAAAALT 12:31 PM Sep 22nd
Rob Gobell DharmaScientist – …and one eye closed. http://twitpic.com/2qycj3 12:32 PM Sep 22nd
Blank _USERNAME_ – Happy birthday #Lost. 6 years and i’m still obsessed. 12:33 PM Sep 22nd
Wesley Sharp areyoulost – Six years ago today the greatest show on earth began… #LOST 12:40 PM Sep 22nd
ian somerhalder iansomerhalder – 6 years ago today LOST aired and TV would never be the same… 12:40 PM Sep 22nd
Cierra BenryMadeMeHam – 6 years ago today, I stumbled upon a little show that would change my life. I miss you, #LOST. TV just isn’t the same without you. #LOST922 12:48 PM Sep 22nd
Karen Wikander tahoewikander – Out of all the incredible character developments/reveals over the course of season 1, Jin’s might have been the best. #LOST922 12:50 PM Sep 22nd
Matt Houston BallUHouston – 6 years ago today, Oceanic 815 with all 324 passengers mysteriously disappeared…Gone but not forgotten #Lost 12:54 PM Sep 22nd
gizegen gizegen – six years ago on a wednesday night, something amazing jumped out of our tvs and found us! happy anniversary lost #lost 12:56 PM Sep 22nd
Kelly Rose Kell_Rose – The best TV pilot ever aired 6 years ago today. Miss you #Lost 12:59 PM Sep 22nd
Megan Komenac MeganKom3 – Six years ago today my life changed for the better #Lost 12:59 PM Sep 22nd
Lisa Brown kyraou – @DamonLindelof @CarltonCuse 6 years ago today you guys gave us the best tv viewing experience of our lives. THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE #LOST 1:11 PM Sep 22nd in reply to DamonLindelof
ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 – I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took the gun. I thought it might come in handy. Guess what? I just shot a bear! #LOST922 1:11 PM Sep 22nd
John Tanaka TenaciousTanaka – LOST Anniversary… which explains a lot about my life… #LOST922 http://twitpic.com/2qym8t 1:12 PM Sep 22nd
Sean Kirkpatrick Seanathin – Happy Birthday #LOST. Six years young. #NeverForget 1:14 PM Sep 22nd
AKA Ellis lostvariables – “This could be the beginning of a beautiful incident.” #ifdarltonrewrotefamousmovielines #lost via @TVMcGee 1:14 PM Sep 22nd
Kristopher White heykristopherThe real “event” happened 6 years ago today. We luv you #LOST! 1:18 PM Sep 22nd
ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 – Guys where are we? Pilot Pt2 #LOST922 1:19 PM Sep 22nd
Omar J Mo0orZ – My favorite and last quote of #LOST “This is my destiny, Don’t ever tell me what I can’t do, EVER!” John Locke. 1:21 PM Sep 22nd
Andrew Böber AndrewBober – @heykristopher Has it really been six years? Blimey! #LOST 1:25 PM Sep 22nd in reply to heykristopher
Karen Wikander tahoewikander – “You’re okay. I like you.” Man I love Hurley. Always the best character. #LOST922 #stillteamJackthough 1:28 PM Sep 22nd
ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 – … It matters not that it isn’t 1:08, just that you’re reliving the milestone that is the #LOST Pilot. #LOST922 1:29 PM Sep 22nd
J JCK_Lost – And now my brother is probably looking for rehab centers after seeing my tweets about #lost922 1:34 PM Sep 22nd
Ryan Burden theburdenator – Yes, I know its your birthday, but it’s #LOST s anniversaty.. and thats just much more important. 1:36 PM Sep 22nd
Liza Suarez MsFlipper – Ahhh who knew then what was going to happen to them? http://twitpic.com/vhsnl #Lost922 #oceanic815anniversary #Lost 1:38 PM Sep 22nd
Sean Sakimae SnapTheJap – @EWFrontRow 1 fav. moment from #LOST? sheesh. Ep. “The Walkabout”, Locke’s (ahem) pre-crash secret. (“The Constant” reveal a close 2nd) 1:41 PM Sep 22nd
AKA Ellis lostvariables – And thanks to #Lost, every time I hear something about Portland I have to say “NOT in Portland”! 1:41 PM Sep 22nd
Lara B larabrown10 – The end of #Lost. #namesomethingawful 1:42 PM Sep 22nd
Tyler (SoLostInLost) solostinlost – september 22, 2004. i wish i could travel back and time and see you. #Lost 1:45 PM Sep 22nd via web
AKA Ellis lostvariables – @DharmaScientist Simple things have changed for me because of #Lost: words, locations that will always have a special connotation now. 1:52 PM Sep 22nd
Rebeccah SciFi_Girl21 – Happy Lost Day!! Becasue of #Lost we have all made a place to find one another #Lost922 1:53 PM Sep 22nd
Richard F Sterling ExpeditionNovel – @lostvariables Michael Faraday born on September 22, 1791 1:59 PM Sep 22nd
AKA Ellis lostvariables – Good God! RT @ExpeditionNovel @lostvariables Michael Faraday born on September 22, 1791 #lost #oceanic815anniversary 2:01 PM Sep 22nd
Charles kiwilostie – No one at work knows what day it is. What a bunch of Hostiles! Jeez. #LOST922 2:02 PM Sep 22nd
Bonnie Craft andalone – @kiwilostie I recommend a purge! #LOST922 2:17 PM Sep 22nd in reply to kiwilostie
Charles kiwilostie – Maybe Im the Hostile! Wheres my gas mask?! #LOST922 2:19 PM Sep 22nd
katiushka lunatikatt#LOST scenes i loved: the S02E07 the other 48 days opening http://tinyurl.com/2a3xsg3 …its was amazing!! i still get excited! #oceanic815 2:06 PM Sep 22nd
Rob Gobell DharmaScientist – 5,000 tweets! On #Lost day too! Thank you guys all for following me, and sharing the #LostieLove, I will see you all in the church someday.. 2:10 PM Sep 22nd
Suhaiymah suhaiymah – Here it is. My 5555th tweet dedicated to #LOST on this #LOSTanniversary & to the 6 amazing years of TV and genius! <3 I’ll never let go <3 2:15 PM Sep 22nd
Daniel Cordero DannyCordero – Six years ago today we were to introduced to Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid, Claire, Charlie, Shannon, Boone, Jin&Sun, Walt, Michael, Locke #Lost 2:17 PM Sep 22nd
djuna rykiel mulderism – Happy #Lost Day to all the Losties. I love you show, I love you fans and I love you Darlton. Thank you forever. 2:20 PM Sep 22nd
David DDub_65 – How are my fellow LOSTies celebrating this great day?? Hope everyone is having a great LOSTaversary I know I am ha #LOST922 #LOST 2:21 PM Sep 22nd
Karen Wikander tahoewikander – My browser crashed right before the group hears Rousseau’s message. I blame the Others. #LOST922 2:25 PM Sep 22nd
Michelle Groover mgroover – @iansomerhalder I remember where I was six years ago today. Becoming addicted to all things #Lost! 2:27 PM Sep 22nd
Nicholas Urbonas SpookyNick – Happy six years LOST. I think I speak for all LOST fans when I say, “We have to go back.” #LOST 2:30 PM Sep 22nd
Desmond Hume DesmondHume_ – 6 yrs ago, I #lost m’ temper & killed Kelvin, didn’t push th’ button, & crashed a plane. T’day, I’m home with @PennyWidmore & truly blessed. 2:38 PM Sep 22nd
Karen Wikander tahoewikander – “I’ve never been so happy to hear the French!” #LOST922 2:38 PM Sep 22nd
kellysparrow kellysparrow – I really do miss #Lost, you know. 2:39 PM Sep 22nd
Bonnie Craft andalone – Perfect pkg to arrive on #Lost922#Dharma soap from @GeekyClean http://twitpic.com/2qzk0z 3:36 PM Sep 22nd
AKA Ellis lostvariables – So now, as I found out via @andalone, I can get Dharma soap. So I can take #Lost into the shower with me! That sounds wrong, doesn’t it? 3:41 PM Sep 22nd
Steven Baker Baker1000 – Wednesday September 22nd. Never forget it. #Lost #HappyLostDay 3:49 PM Sep 22nd
Steven Baker Baker1000 – ’tis also the first Lost day since the show ended. :( #Lost #HappyLostDay 3:49 PM Sep 22nd
pascale pascale_groulx#lost re-wacth starting now! 2 episodes a week for a year =D so glad to see boone (@iansomerhalder ) again!! :) #crazylostfan 4:41 PM Sep 22nd
Steve Keeling Shaggysteve – In honor of #LOST922 I’m playing the #LOST numbers in Powerball (@ Shell) http://4sq.com/aNNZoT 5:11 PM Sep 22nd
ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 – The perfect #LOST922 gift!!! RT @televisionary Can I watch the JJ Abrams/O’Quinn/Emerson hitman show NOW? Instead of waiting,u know,a yr? 5:12 PM Sep 22nd
Mary Anne Sage Scoutpost – Watching soccer practice underneath fly paths. Watching planes flying over almost expecting one to break apart.#LOST922 5:30 PM Sep 22nd
Hadya ioncewasmine – Loved Charlie from the first time I saw him. #LOST 5:35 PM Sep 22nd
✓ Verified LOSTie✈ LizPrietti – I started watching #Lost before season 4 was about to air. So I had watched 3 seasons in almost 2 weeks! No lie! Everyday. #LOSTconfession. 5:40 PM Sep 22nd
Justin Tibbet justibbs – Heard the #LOST auction items arrived in LA via ship from Hawaii today. (Crash Day, how fitting). It’s times like this I wish I was a pirate 6:09 PM Sep 22nd
Steve Blank steveblank – It’s 8:15. Happy Birthday #LOST! 6:15 PM Sep 22nd
Tyler Sloan tylerksloan – 6 yrs ago 2day #LOST began. little did i know then that now i would say the days of the week like this mon LOST weds thurs friday sat & sun. 6:18 PM Sep 22nd
Kush wingster55 – 6 years later and the #Lost pilot remains as epic as ever. 6:19 PM Sep 22nd
Anthony Cubba PirateCat – I am taking a World Religions class, and in the process, learning a lot about #Lost @DamonLindelof Cheers to 6 years. 6:31 PM Sep 22nd
Ms. Wright TheREALMsWright – “Hey, whats your name??” … “JACK!!” I think that may be one of my favorite parts! #LOST Pilot 6:31 PM Sep 22nd
Charles kiwilostie – Saw the ads Thought ‘thats looks interesting’ With a 2hr pilot of HCs WTHs NFWs WTFs OMFGs n WYLSCWTW, LOST.Had.Me.Totally.Hooked!! #LOST922 7:27 PM Sep 22nd
Bonnie Craft andalone – @Lottery_Ticket pesky clients kept coming in office. Took me 3.25 hours to watch #LOST pilot, pts. 1&2 in 5 min. increments. #LOST922 7:37 PM Sep 22nd
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket – @andalone and Hurley’s “I’m not going anywhere” certain stands out as most prophetic. #LOST 8:00 PM Sep 22nd
Bruna Alpert brunablack – My stuffed polar bear fell off its shelf; today is #LOST922. Hmmm. 7:40 PM Sep 22nd
Erin erinava – Standard black. #Lost #Jate #LOST922 8:08 PM Sep 22nd
Charles kiwilostie – You cant compare LOST to any other show, past or future. It is too unique for that. Expectations only lead to disappointments! #LOST922 8:10 PM Sep 22nd
Bonnie Craft andalone – Celebrated #LOST922 w/pilot rewatch, purchases aplenty of #LOST merch, printing of #LOST sheet music, & sliced mango & guava 4 lunch. 8:13 PM Sep 22nd
Charles kiwilostie – When the Beechcraft fell off the cliff, I physically flinched, and with Boones death, again I thought this was no ordinary show. #LOST922 8:21 PM Sep 22nd
ObFuSc8 0bFuSc8 – 6yrs ago I watched first few min of new show I was recording for my brother. I was “all in” b4 first commercial & remain LOST since #LOST922 8:38 PM Sep 22nd
Kenzie (Pear!) Kensleton – Watching the pilot of #Lost, in honor of #Lost922!! I miss you! I can’t believe we met 6 years ago. I will always love you. <3 8:51 PM Sep 22nd
Hiroki Tojo hirokitojo – Everytime i rewatch LOST, Gives me new findings. Always fresh like orange juice #LOST922 9:00 PM Sep 22nd
Patrick McKinley patmc4fun#LOST922 Just finished Ep 1 & 2, and celebrated by having some mango frogurt for desert. After 6 yrs pilot ep still holds up. #neverletgo 9:07 PM Sep 22nd
Lottery Ticket Lottery_Ticket – Thud. #Lost922 thanks for getting #LOST from the bottom of my heart, so very special, #neverlettinggo 8:18 PM Sep 22nd
Thanks to all who tweeted about the anniversary!  See you soon for the regular weekly edition of Tweets O’ the Week! Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment