Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21’s Tweets O’ the Day for January 20, 2010

Good morning/afternoon/evening guys and gals, depending on your time zone!  My favorite Lost tweets today are a few exchanges of dialog.  First up, from an actor (sorry, to get the full flavor it actually started on the 19th):

SammLevinePeople keep asking me what I’m shooting in Hawaii. Sadly, I legally can’t talk about it, so let’s just say it’s the opposite of FOUND.

SammLevineOh tweeple, so gullible. Of course I can legally say I’m working on Lost. What I can’t say is that’s it’s all Hurley’s dream.

SammLevineAlso, I shot the tiniest blink and you’ll miss me cameo for Lost. I did it because @DamonLindelof is awesome. And because I like money.

DamonLindelof@SammLevine did it because HE’S awesome.

Next, a quick exchange between LOSTblog’s editor in chief and a media writer, after the media writer called for a stop to documentary-style comedies:


LOST_WFTB@popcultursavant uh oh, I heard that the ground breaking new storytelling method for S6 LOST was gonna go with the documentary schitck.

popcultursavant@LOST_WFTB Haha! I would only accept that if there were plenty of scenes of Ben talking directly to the camera!

Next, a link from Carlton to a really great YouTube video:

CarltonCuseNeed to catch up? LOST reenacted by an Italian family. Very funny. (Thnx, @EWDocJensen) http://tinyurl.com/ycencp7

keystolost@CarltonCuse Hey they did it in less than 8:15 too! :)

And finally, a couple of great comments during tonight’s Watch From The Beginning rewatch of Season 5, Episode15, Follow the Leader:

scott_welchAll of a sudden, Juliet doesn’t want a sub ride #lost #wftb #s5e15

batchoutlostWell #WFTB, it’s been so much fun spending the year with you all. I cannot believe we have 2hrs left! Wow. Take that, Space & Time! #LOST

Have fun tweeting, Losties – I’ll be looking for you!

First published 1/21/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/21/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-january-20-2010/  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment