Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day from February 26, 2010

First published 2/27/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/27/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-from-february-26-2010/

Right, let’s just get straight to it, there are a lot to get to, especially as yesterday was LOST day for the UK!  There are definitely spoilers here if you haven’t seen this week’s episode:

Liz Glomb eglomb – i made the mistake of creating a search for #lost in tweetdeck. It updates more often than the main feed. i dont know if thats good or bad 2:44 PM Feb 26th
Let me know when you find out.

Nicole unoriginal524 – I can’t be the only one who thinks Jacob is hot #Lost 8:49 AM Feb 26th

I can personally assure you that you are not.  But he’s not the only one:

Bethan Partridge bethan_x_o – jack from #LOST is hot. fact. 1:29 PM Feb 26th
Brittany Sanft brittanysanft - eating a Hot pocket. Reminds me of #lost. 2:27 PM Feb 26th

An announcement from Carlton:
Carlton Cuse
Anthony Breznican Breznican - Hello, new followers from #Lost! Wow, @CarltonCuse tweeted about our upcoming Q&A and a dozen new followers appeared on my little island. 2:47 PM Feb 26th

Once again I caught some UK tweets during their premiere of this week’s new episode, starting with an “uh oh” when I saw it:
Alison Langley VDiaries_UKfan#Lost tonight hope its an episode with @iansomerhalder in :) 12:10 PM Feb 26th

This fan had a little bit better luck:
Gillian O'Neill __gilicious__ – So excited for #Lost tonight! Bring on all the #sayidjarrah goodness :D 12:11 PM Feb 26th
Matt Durrant MattDurrantx#Lost OMG Jack has a child?!?!?! 1:11 PM Feb 26th
Tanya tanyabc90 – Whoa…Claire….? #LOST 1:14 PM Feb 26th via web
Matthew Roughley Roughers – YAAAAAY claire <3 :D #lost 1:14 PM Feb 26th
Sarah Trivuncic MaisonCupcake#Lost Lordy, Claire’s homemaking skills suck 1:19 PM Feb 26th
Megan :) xxJonas88xx – omg it’s the dude from the temple #LOST 1:42 PM Feb 26th
Dee fairydust84 -   #Lost more madness! the dude from the temple! 1:43 PM Feb 26th
The D The_D_Rules – I bet David Shepard will end up going to the same school that Ben now teaches at? #LOST 1:44 PM Feb 26th
Marie marielenh – May I just say, David (the new character in #Lost) is wonderful! He plays Chopin :) 2:03 PM Feb 26th
jacqui bourne Jaxbourne – And another screamy yelpy thing!!!(my poor neighbors) #lost 1:45 PM Feb 26th
Kelvin iPoof – My head has just exploded #lost 1:47 PM Feb 26th
Stuart Humphries TheStoob – Wow, claire is a fruit loop #lost 2:15 PM Feb 26th
Ian Wrightson ianwrightson - #LOST has just made my brain bleed out of my ears & eyes. Damn you JJ Abrams. 2:38 PM Feb 26th

Nah, don’t blame JJ, blame this guy:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof - Cigar-Smoking, Beer-Swilling Canadian Women’s Hockey Team? You complete me. 10:37 AM Feb 26th

Another fun day o’ tweets!  Remember, include #LOST in your tweets, you never know when I’ll be watching!  Have a great weekend everyone!

CarltonCuse - DL and I are speaking at the Apple Store in Santa Monica, Thur March 18 @ 6PM. Moderated by @Breznican from USA Today. 11:20 AM Feb 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment