Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21′s Tweets O’ the Day for January 28, 2010

As we approach February 2 we Lostie Tweeters are getting a little frantic, and a little philosophical.  I think maybe Carlton is, too:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseWriting scenes. To James Horner’s “Legends of the Fall” soundtrack. And there may be a few tears in my eyes.

But on a lighter note, Carlton is 3 for 3 in making daily announcements:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseDamon and I will be on NPR “Morning Edition” tomorrow discussing our favorite DVDS, most places at :51 after the hour. Not sure WHICH hour!

Hope you get/got a chance to listen!  I’m looking forward to seeing the tweets from Losties who will be attending the beach premiere this weekend!  Plenty of people packing, traveling, arriving, and posting view pics!
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLApackin’ for Hawaii
Blythe Ann Johnson Roobadoo87@DamonLindelof I can’t wait! as long as the ice and snow doesn’t scare American Airlines in the morning!
Mary Jane Carpenter Lottery_TicketThe scent of the lei around my neck is seriously sweet! Alaho! Need a drink.
Erika Olson erikaolsonhttp://twitpic.com/108vp3 – I could watch the premiere from my room… But I won’t.
Jo Garfein jopinionatedhaving a drink at RumFire in the Sheraton Waikiki, where the #Lost fan meet-up will be tomorrow night! http://yfrog.com/3gs5hpj
Jo Garfein jopinionatedAwesome. We just saw Ilana (Zuleikha Robinson) at the very restaurant/bar where they filmed her hitting on Sayid b4 kicking his ass :) #Lost

We mainlanders are so jealous!  But we carry on the best that we can.  Some Losties pass the time discussing theories, and sometimes the discussions can get a little heated:
Tina lostdogs20@MotivatorsTV @tomwilson23 Oh no not Penny. What about little Charlie? I think they are sailing & the island sucks them back toward it.
Tom Wilson tomwilson23@MotivatorsTV @lostdogs20 Who gives a flying monkey about little Charlie lol.
Tina lostdogs20@tomwilson23 I nominate your last tweet for tweet of the day on lostblog.com.
Tina lostdogs20@tomwilson23 I don’t know if have I much pull with @Loster21 but I think if I were her I would put the flying monkey tweet on the list.

Consider it done my friends.

Shanti agmcgrew -COME ON LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kecia Bailey kbailey3131is there a difference, lol? RT@tomwilson23 Which question is more complex: What is the meaning of life or what is the meaning of Lost

Not in my life!  So be well, try to stay calm as the wait is almost over, and if you’re in Hawaii, ENJOY AND TWEET!

First published 1/29/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/29/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-january-28-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment