Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day from February 18, 2010

Yes indeed, I have slightly altered the title of my mostly-daily post.  Yesterday’s post was entitled “@Loster21’s Tweets O’ the Day FOR February 17, 2010.”  Shortly after I posted it, however, I received this tweet:
JK FlyAjiraAirways@Loster21 The 17th was two days ago. about 21 hours ago

Understanding that he is in New Zealand and 21 hours ahead of me and therefore needed to cut me some slack, still he made a good point.  The Tweets O’ the Day are from the day before (or how else would I know which were the best of the whole day?) and the title now reflects that.  MOVING ON, still spoilery if you haven’t seen this week’s episode:
Tom Wilson tomwilson23 – Would like to announce that I’m a candidate & I’m looking for people to co manage the island with me. #lost
Joni De Kegel jdkgl – I am scared. Among the examples for “What I cannot find on Google:” is Oceanic 815. #Lost is everywhere. 7:39 AM Feb 18th

Especially when you consider that she’s in Belgium!  Here’s a great series from a Lostie who works for an optometrist:

avasmom erinava – No way!!!! Yesterday the doctor saw a patient named Ji Yeon Kwon! Haha!!! 6:45 AM Feb 18th
avasmom erinava – So I went to file Ji Yeon away and in the filing cabinet there is Jin Kwon. Hahahahahahahaha. Nice. 7:42 AM Feb 18th
avasmom erinava – Too bad Jack Shepard isn’t our patient. :( 8:04 AM Feb 18th from UberTwitter

And from our favorite tweeting Lost editor:
Mark Goldman mjgoldman – The only thing more entertaining than “Lost”? 3rd graders giving Powerpoint presentations on urban wildlife. 9:33 AM Feb 18th

And he should know!  Next, from one of our favorite tweeting Lost co-creators:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – I dreamt that I was a Na’vi wandering the midwest. An angry man shouted, “You’re not on Pandora anymore — You’re in Kansas!” MEANING?!? 11:22 AM Feb 18th
Mark Goldman mjgoldman – @DamonLindelof Meaning . . . you watched a lot of movies and TV as a boy. 11:23 AM Feb 18th in reply to DamonLindelof

I agree, the simple explanations are usually best.  Next, from our friend Ryan, a timely tweet:
Zap2ItLost Zap2ItLost#Lost version of the biathlon: run from monster, stop, type in The Numbers, then continue running. #LostWinterOlympics about 22 hours ago
Steve Keeling ShaggySteveLOST@loster21 Thought you might be interested in these #LOST themed artworks for the LOSTblog: http://bit.ly/ain02X about 22 hours ago from Echofon

You were right, Steve! Check out the article about this cool Lostie artist here.  And last but absolutely not least, do you recognize this guest star from episode 4?
Suzanne Krull SuzanneKrullI promise, I know no plot points about LOST other than the fact that Lynn Karnoff ROCKS! about 22 hours ago

“Lynn Karnoff,” Ms. Krull’s character’s name (remember, “Are you a people person?”), sure does sound similar to “Liz Sarnoff,” LOST Executive Producer… Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Well thanks as always, Losties, for the great tweets!  Keep em coming!

First published 2/19/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/19/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-from-february-18-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment