Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for February 8-9, 2010

Hey LOST fans!  Another combined-days post due to excessive flashes-sideways to Real Life.  Happy to have at least temporarily flashed sideways back to Virtual World!  Some great tweets you don’t want to miss, starting off with a tweet from the new Twitter account of Jorge Garcia (Hugo “Hurley” Reyes) and his girlfriend Beth, named after their new podcast, Geronimo Jack’s Beard – definitely check it out, it’s their thoughts on each week’s new LOST episode, posted after each episode airs, so no spoilers.

GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – Already getting fired up for the new #LOST tomorrow night. Starting a S2 rewatch tonight. 11:50 AM Feb 8th

Next is LOSTblog’s editor’s latest pet theory:
LOSTBlog Jon LOST_BOSS – Hey, the world wants to know are @CarltonCuse @DamonLindelof and @AdamHorowitzLA They Might Be Giants fans? #LOST = #TMBG lyrics 9:00 AM Feb 8th

From globe-trotting Carlton:
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – In my dreams I can speak Japanese… and sing karaoke. 5:47 PM Feb 8th
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – 45 hours in Tokyo. Now journeying back to LA. 5:49 PM Feb 8th

I love this one, except I take issue with “waste”:
John Thiessen OKDigitalMedia – … #Freelancing more like 24/7 362days 8 hours… Birthday & Christmas off, along with 16 hours I waste watching #LOST not #hustling 9:29 PM Feb 8th
MP CNB mp_cnb – Looks like ‘Lost’ is headed towards Quantum parallel-universe/multiple-realities in its last season. Should be fun. #lost 9:29 PM Feb 8th
Michael Wampler michaelwampler – Already RIDICULOUSLY excited for new #LOST tomorrow night. 9:53 PM Feb 8th
Katelyn Davis katelynshelby – watching Lord of the Rings for the first time… I’m glad Charlie is alive, off the island, and no longer a coke addict. #Lost 10:06 PM Feb 8th

Did you know that Heroes’ Puppetmaster had a cameo appearance in LA X pt 2?
DavidHLawrence XVII dhlawrencexvii -Oh, and I’ll see you on LOST tomorrow night – both episodes for Paul the taxi driver. 10:20 PM Feb 8th
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – This morning, I awoke wondering what Dolph Lundgren is up to these days. Your answer, friends: http://tiny.cc/yIoP1 about 22 hours ago
Josh Gordon joshRgordon – @DamonLindelof – I had a dream You and I were about to do a podcast, and I was awakened by my job calling me. Real life sucks. about 22 hours ago in reply to DamonLindelof
Josh Gordon joshRgordon – @DamonLindelof – that being said. I told then I wasn’t coming in. It’s LOST Tuesday after all, and they ruined my dream. about 22 hours ago
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse -I left Tokyo Tues afternoon, arrived at our offices in Burbank, Tues morning. Checking for nose bleeds. about 16 hours ago

Now I don’t believe it’s a spoiler to say that last night’s episode wasn’t as universally beloved as the premiere.  In my opinion, every LOST episode is a jewel to be treasured, and no episode can be truly understood until the finale has been shown.  There are others who believe differently, however, and apparently Damon heard about it.
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – For those of you complaining of “filler.” Seriously. PLEASE WATCH NCIS: LOS ANGELES. I promise not to hold it against you. about 14 hours ago
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – One other thing. Rob McElhenney is the shiznit. A gentleman. An awesome actor. And the greatest Other who ever othered the island. about 14 hours ago
But then we got this from the co-writer of last night’s episode, apparently also a gentleman:
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLA – Not used to this Tuesday thing yet. about 13 hours ago
Blythe Ann Johnson roobadoo87if only I could stop thinking about LOST and go to sleep. about 10 hours ago

LOL, I’m with you!  I definitely still need more coffee…  Keep tweeting #LOST, I’ll be watching!

First published on 2/10/10 on LOSTblog http://lostblog.com/2010/02/10/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-february-8-9-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment