Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for February 17, 2010

Sorry my UK friends, I just can’t wait any longer to post tweets about this week’s episode, The Substitute.  There are too many good ones!  If you haven’t seen this week’s episode, consider this your spoiler warning!  There are no spoilers for any future episodes, however, so as long as you’re caught up with US episodes, it’s safe to enjoy the following very entertaining LOST-related tweets!

Tom Wilson tomwilson23 – Thought up a new gameshow, it’s called candidate or no candidate. People open boxes to reveal a number that hopefully belongs to them. 11:49 AM Feb 17th
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuse – Podcast! For those who asked, Damon and I recorded a new audio podcast this morning. Should be posted on iTunes tomorrow. 1:16 PM Feb 17th

Hmm, not yet, Carlton!  But Jorge (Hurley) and Beth’s is up:
GeronimoJack'sBeard gjacksbeard – New GJB podcast for #LOST episode 604 “The Substitute” is up! http://geronimojacksbeard.blogspot.com/2010/02/episode-604-substitute.html 1:17 PM Feb 17th

I always love seeing tweets from Simon Pegg (Scotty from the Star Trek movie) as he’s not only very entertaining but is a big LOST fan:
Simon Pegg simonpegg – Me and my sis just watched Lost S6E5. Love a show that makes shout “noooo” when it ends. Curse the prolonged experience of episodic TV. 1:25 PM Feb 17th
Simon Pegg simonpegg – I meant S6E4. Although thinking about I could make some calls. Now there’s a FedEx guy I’d be pleased to see … 1:33 PM Feb 17th
Simon Pegg simonpegg – And just to be clear I did not download it illegally. I purchased it from US iTunes like a good boy. 1:36 PM Feb 17th
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – @simonpegg Say the word, mate. 1:54 PM Feb 17th in reply to simonpegg
Wow.  So Very Jealous!  Moving on:
a c 803er … I went outside and encircled my house with ash, but it sunk into the snow. 3:06 PM Feb 17th
Benjamin Linus Benjamin__Linus – I think this Locke guy will be a great addition 2 our staff here.At least I won’t have 2 worry about him not throwing away the COFFEE FILTER 3:36 PM Feb 17th
Matt Moreles Matt_Moreles#lost guessing last night was meant to be emmy nom episode for terry o’quinn… can you even still honestly call him a “supporting” actor? 4:59 PM Feb 17th

Agreed, Matt.
Jessica Siler JessicaSiler – Also, my intital thought upon seeing the young blonde boy was “Lost Boy” a la Peter Pan. It gave me a slight case of the giggles. #Lost 4:59 PM Feb 17th
Steven portsigur – The scale of justice in the cave, was simply amazing.. #lost Can’t wait to see what it leads to. 5:01 PM Feb 17th
GergCofC GergCofC – I LOVE where this season of #LOST is going!! 5:02 PM Feb 17th
Lindsey Norris LindseyNorris – Today in English, my teacher referenced last night’s episode of #LOST. He is 4815162342 times cooler now :) 5:05 PM Feb 17th
Ryan Simmons IONRyan – Compiled all the viewable names from The List. Then I found even more. This show is just beautiful. Greatest story ever told. #Lost. 5:24 PM Feb 17th
C Dubbs ta11erghostwalt – My friend just asked me if we saw the names on cave wall before. Sigh. Why bother watching? #Lost 5:30 PM Feb 17th

We feel your pain, “Walt.”  And the last tweet of the day comes from Javier Grillo-Marxuach, LOST supervising producer, seasons 1-2:
javi grillo-marxuach OKBJGMsometimes, when i talk to people about my days on “lost,” i feel like “mr. bernstein,” everett sloane’s character from “citizen kane.” about 22 hours ago

Gives one pause, doesn’t it?  Thank you, sir, and thanks to all of you who love LOST and tweet about it!  See you tomorrow!

First published 2/18/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/18/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-february-17-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment