Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for January 29, 2010

Which today seems to be the “Going to Hawaii” edition!  Not me of course, I feel just like @HitFixDaniel:
Daniel Fienberg HitFixDaniel[To myself...] *I’m not resentful of the people in Hawaii for LOST.* *I’m not resentful of the people in Hawaii for LOST.*

But if you’d like to follow those lucky people on Twitter, click on the link to LOSTblog’s Twitter list of attendees here and see what they have to say.  Most of them have pledged to not tweet any spoilers, but follow at your own risk.

Here are some tweets from the mighty travelers:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofAlways nervous when flying with Carlton, Eddy, Adam and Liz. Potential for darkly ironic headlines abound.
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLA@damonlindelof relax, I’ve actually flown a plane

MariaElena Fernandez writerchicaThe Oceanic 6 don’t appear to be on my flight. Taking this as a good sign.
Blythe Ann Johnson Roobadoo87http://twitpic.com/10c083 – On zeee plane. Here’s to hopin jacob gets us there quickly.
Ob FuSc8 Ob_FuSc8Just boarded flight to Honolulu!

And as the day went on we saw tweets from those who had arrived, including many of our favorite bloggers:
Karen Mauro KarensLostNotesis not in guam!
MariaElena Fernandez writerchicaOn The Island and actually lost. Funny. Zippys, get me through it. #lost
Karen Mauro KarensLostNotesHiking to DIamond Head and heading to the temple. Meeting fellow Losties later!
Erika Olson erikaolsonhttp://twitpic.com/10dgaw#LOST bloggers unite! With @jopinionated at Hula Grill this morning.
MariaElena Fernandez writerchicaIt’s 2010 on The Island. At least, for now. The sky is a bit foggy/cloudy & I wonder if it’s gonna turn purple & make my nose bleed. #lost
Erika Olson erikaolsonhttp://twitpic.com/10efu9 – With press area & VIP seats set up, not a lot of room left for 15k+ fans, I fear…
Josh Gordon joshRgordon@MchlEmrsnNewshttp://twitpic.com/10efje – Ben’s House. Yep. I was there.
Jack Glatfelter crackpotjackOk today I saw 3 Lost actors. They were the first 3 clues in the Global Cash Card contest or think love triangle
Ryan Ozawa hawaiihttp://twitpic.com/10edw4 – Packed for a LOST weekend. #lostpremiere

And he LIVES there!  As for the showrunners:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelofAloha! We have arrived. Let the games begin. And by games, I mean “work.”
Carlton Cuse CarltonCuseLive Hawaiian music is the backdrop for script work with Damon and LOST writer/ep Liz Sarnoff.
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLAI see @damonlindelof and @carltoncuse by the pool “working” — and by working, I do mean WORKING. Cause they are. With Sarnoff. No kidding

But the poor editor had to stay back in LA:
Mark Goldman mjgoldmanJust finished editor’s cut of 611. (Missing the scenes with Charles Barkley; they’ll be shot later) Sent to director Bender for vituperation

Oh don’t worry, he’s a kidder.  As for the rest of us stuck at home:
LOST T-shirts losteespeace, love, and LOST is what matters! http://bit.ly/bK9VLc
Chelsea Hawk letloverule42I’m so jealous of all of the people I’ve been seeing who are watching #lost for the first time recently.It’s truly a piece of televisual art
Libby Burnett LibbyLiloI want #Lost NOW! Can’t stand waiting any longer. My foot is sore from tapping impatiently.

I’m with you, LibbyLilo!  But don’t worry, this Lostie is staying spoiler-free!  I hope all of you are keeping YOUR tweets spoiler free!  If you’d like to chat about Lost, particularly after the episode, LOSTblog has a chatroom set up.  More about that on this website in the next day or two!  In the meantime, I’ll be watching your #Lost tweets!

First published 1/29/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/29/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-january-29-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment