Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21’s Tweets O’ the Day for January 23, 2010

WOW, so many great tweets today! Some about the upcoming premiere(s), the wait, and the final season, and then 2 series of tweets featuring Damon!

nelly061 – … Too bad we cant all lobotomize ourselves til Feb. 2nd (hows that for a #Lost tweet @loster21) [nice one, my friend! – L21]

AmericanCSR#lost season 6 starts on my birthday! I am SO excited! Not about turning 40 mind you… lol

marshall9093I’m watching Season 5 of #Lost on DVD. I need the refresher course before Season 6 starts, just in case there’s a test.

This came in from one of the writer/producers:

AdamHorowitzLARealizing I’m nearing the end of my 6th and final January working on Lost. Too much work left to be nostalgic, but thoughts are creeping in

That gave me pause.  But then here’s this from a media critic who’s getting ready to attend the beach premiere:

writerchica -In 6 days, I’m going 2 be on The Island. Hopefully, if it decides 2 move , I’ll be in the group trapped in 70s. I luv disco. #lost

And then … we got these from Damon:

DamonLindelofGray skies in Ashland, Kentucky.

DamonLindelofNo. It wasn’t supposed to get out.

WHAT?!!! In fact I tweeted that – and here are some responses:

countingtofive@Loster21 I have NO idea and I desperately want to know.

CarnivalMonkey@Loster21 I think he’s just being mean.

LOST_BOSS@Loster21 I think @DamonLindelof is speaking of the last promotional video and its scandalous frame.

8arat@Loster21 I think he’s talking about the polar bear. But I’m not very good at these games.

But then this showed up:

DamonLindelofThat was not a LOST-related tweet. What “it” is and how it got out is only known to a select few on the West Virginia/Kentucky border.

8arat@DamonLindelof But everything you tweet I tweet we all tweet is Lost related.

CarnivalMonkeyLOLZ We’re all bonkers.

Ah well, you never know with Damon… In fact, watch for my Special Edition post – a nice long tweet exchange between Damon and Simon Pegg that includes… the secret of the island!

First published 1/23/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/01/23/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-january-23-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment