Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day from February 22, 2010

Happy LOST day, US Losties!  Less than an hour to go for you lucky east coasters!  No worries everyone else, no spoilers for tonight’s episodes on this post!  But you will need to have seen last week’s episode to understand these first two posts, starting with a great one from my boss, the editor of LOSTblog:
LOSTBlog Jon LOST_BOSS – I just want to mention that I am not a candidate, if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve. 1:01 PM Feb 22nd
Anna In Indiana echobase77  – #LOST – Jack is no. 23 – Psalm 23 – the Lord is my shephard – Jack Shephard…can’t believe I just realized this… 6:27 AM Feb 22nd
Nicole Aver Shephard Niickaaa – 23 is my lucky number now :D #LOSTstuff 2:40 PM Feb 22nd
Morrigan Phillips mbotastic – Seeing Richard Alpert scared and beat up is sort of heart breaking. Such pretty people should never look so bad #Lost 2:44 PM Feb 22nd

And if you heard Damon and Carlton’s official audio podcast posted yesterday, this is even funnier:
Jamie YaGottaBKiddnMe – Ok, how long until babies start being named Darlton? #lost 1:39 PM Feb 22nd

A great one from my favorite LOST prop:
Smokin' Muffins SmokinMuffins – When one feels unwell, it’s good to zonk out on the couch and watch classic #Lost. Next ep: The Muffin Behind The Curtain about 22 hours ago

Some shout outs to favorite LOST characters:
Nathaniel Dixon
Young Money CaptainAwessome – Rose and Bernard are the best #LOST 3:27 PM Feb 22nd

Some LOST as applied to Real Life:
Schyler Shephard SkyyTweet – Peanut butter makes me think of Lost. Along with numbers, smoke, bunnies, surgeons, hot pockets, and… pretty much everything. Awesome. 2:49 PM Feb 22nd
Suren DeSilva surenwrap – very strange patient just came into my office and went out of his way to shake my hand… JACOB!!!!! #LOST about 24 hours ago
Jo Garfein jopinionated – When our smoke alarm started beeping, my first thought was Christian Shephard. Is this how life will continue to be after #Lost? about 23 hours ago
Josh Spivack JoSpiv – Mondays are so much better now that they mean tomorrow is new #LOST!!! 2:30 PM Feb 22nd

An interesting theory:
webmonkees webmonkees – Just know Thurston Howell has to be behind all of it; Gilligan burnt the cursed Tiki and created the smoke monster. #lost #tv #islands 1:35 PM Feb 22nd

And this from Damon, that sent our LOSTie theorists’ heads spinning:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – For those who sometimes are bothered by “coincidence,” please refer to the life and times of one Wilmer McLean. about 23 hours ago

To save you from looking it up, I can tell you that Wilmer McLean just happened to live on the farm where the first battle of the Civil War was fought, and in the home where the treaty ending the Civil War was signed, and yes, it was pure coincidence.  But don’t think about that too hard, just take it in the spirit it was given:

Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – Hell yes, I got it from CRACKED. You think I just KNOW this stuff?!? about 21 hours ago

Finally, two shout outs: first, to wonderful Scots LOSTie @LOST_4815162342 who immediately caught a very embarrassing mistake in my TOTD yesterday and quickly and quietly told me about it so that I could fix it.  What a gentleman.  Thank you my friend!

Second, make sure to see my post here in LOSTblog about @aouaLOST who creates beautiful LOST Twitter and desktop backgrounds, available for all to download for free!

Thanks as always to all the tweeting LOSTies!  US fans, enjoy the show tonight!  I know I will!

First published 2/23/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/23/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-from-february-22-2010/ Arkade4D – Figured out why I am so into Juliet. When others would panic, she just smirks knowingly. #Lost 3:19 PM Feb 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment