Monday, December 13, 2010

@Loster21's Tweets O' the Day for February 12, 2010

Yay, the UK saw What Kate Does yesterday!  When I popped in to see what they thought while it was airing, they had obviously just seen the scene with Sawyer and Kate on the dock, which many fans (including me) believe is Josh Holloway’s best work to date:
Lyndsey Lovegame84 – OMG Sawyer is killin me :-( #LOST about 23 hours ago
Sam Warry itaintallroses – Sawyer’s breaking my little heart. Guess what? I’M CRYING AGAIN. #Lost about 23 hours ago
Annika dreiundachtzig – And yeah, Sawyer crying is making me cry too… #LOST about 23 hours ago

But my favorite reactions came at the end of the episode:

Matt Durrant MattDurrantx#Lost we get answers!! about 23 hours ago
Lolly lolly_b – Whoa… wot??? WTH happened to Claire??? OMG!! #Lost about 23 hours ago
C Goff Scentnoodle – Oooh! That looks like my hair on a late Sunday morning (afternoon if I am being truthful) #Lost about 23 hours ago
Liv Bailhe livisamaze – ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE YOU ACTUAL KIDDING ME? YOU’RE JUST GONNA BLEEDIN’ END IT THERE?! 3 YEARS THAT GIRL’S BEEN MISSING. #LOST about 23 hours ago
Tara McCausland TaraMcC – Me at the end of every ep of #Lost: “don’t be over yet… Nooooooooo!” about 23 hours ago
Chris brenchley CBrenchley – I had forgotten that feeling of OH MY GOD THEY CAN’T STOP IT THERE!!! That you always get at the end of an episode of #Lost about 23 hours ago

It’s the Losties’ lot in life.  Ah well.  Some other great LOST tweets from yesterday:
John Robertson JJRobertson – new season of #lost is awesome. who the hell are all these beardy others all about about 23 hours ago
Amy Monroe aohora – Hm. I wonder if Jack would take the pill for ME. about 19 hours ago
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – Just caught up on SNL. Bobby Moynihan is my hero for wearing a Dharma Sweatshirt. about 15 hours ago
Adam Horowitz AdamHorowitzLAnice Jin joke on Community. NBC giving us promo… Thanks peacock! about 14 hours ago
And I saved the heartbreaking one for last:
Damon Lindelof DamonLindelof – Friday. Only the finale remains — the last chocolate in the box. The one you’ve been saving because you want it most. Ah. Bittersweet. 10:29 AM Feb 12th

Oh yikes, I don’t know how we’re all going to get through this.  Together!  Losties unite!

Now, our beloved tweetin’ Lost editor Mark Goldman was in great form last night, answering all sorts of behind the scenes (spoiler free of course) questions, so watch for the Tweets O’ the Day Mark Goldman Special Edition coming later today!  Til then, happy tweeting!

First published 2/13/10 on LOSTblog  http://lostblog.com/2010/02/13/loster21s-tweets-o-the-day-for-february-12-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment